So, watched the Runaways movie this weekend...

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: So, watched the Runaways movie this weekend...

Postby Rock » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:03 am

Fuk em I say......Joan Jett and Lita Ford were the only ones that went on to do anything after the Runaways... I would take Joan Jett home any fkn day of the week to meet mum, and I guarantee u, mum has met alot of my stupid fuked up blonde and brunette rock n roll bitches, strippers, hookers what ever u want to call them, but Joan Jett still looks the goods after all these years, and she would aprove!!!! Hehehe

Killer of Giants

Re: So, watched the Runaways movie this weekend...

Postby Doobie » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:39 am

Rock wrote:Fuk em I say......Joan Jett and Lita Ford were the only ones that went on to do anything after the Runaways... I would take Joan Jett home any fkn day of the week to meet mum, and I guarantee u, mum has met alot of my stupid fuked up blonde and brunette rock n roll bitches, strippers, hookers what ever u want to call them, but Joan Jett still looks the goods after all these years, and she would aprove!!!! Hehehe

I dunno, Rock. Joan is in town playing a free concert at the fair. The pic they have of her in the paper ...um, Elvira comes to mind. Let me see if I can get that pic on here for you.

Previous

Return to Free for all...