Ozzy having live playback ?

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Ozzy having live playback ?

Postby Fakeblue » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Hello folks,

A friend of mine went to see Ozzy in Paris two or three weeks ago and he said it was awesome. The new axeman was good, the balance was fine, good sound, good vibe, great show. The only thing that surprised him was the fact Ozzy's had his singing backed up by some playback samples so his singing flaws would not be too obvious.

Has anyone heard about Ozzy having health problems like throat problems that could lead to singing disability ?

Thanks

All Access Member

Re: Ozzy having live playback ?

Postby tedeeoo » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Haven't heard of any issues for Ozz, if he is using "tracks" it wouldn't be to surprising as alot of bands are these days. Been listening to alot of Gus' work with Firewind here recently, sure hope at some point he gets to write an Ozzy record, he is a great player and I'd like to hear what an Ozzy record of his tunes might sound like.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Demon_A_Go-Go » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:37 am

Hello All,

I have been in Bucarest 1 week ago and there were no signs of playback. Ozzy sounded flawless except 1 or 2 songs - the opening Bark at the moon and Suicide Solution. The overall gig impression was excellent. Gus G nailed all the songs including Killer of Giants solo :)

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:15 am

Thanks guys.
Perçais Ozzy was just tired in Paris. I suppose when your throat is your instrument the quality of your performance dépends on your health much more than for. Guitarist. I remember Sepultura's Andrea Kisser going on stage with some metallic cast he got from a sea scooter accident. Brave guy

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Fakeblue wrote:Thanks guys.
Perçais Ozzy was just tired in Paris. I suppose when your throat is your instrument the quality of your performance dépends on your health much more than for. Guitarist. I remember Sepultura's Andrea Kisser going on stage with some metallic cast he got from a sea scooter accident. Brave guy

Preçais n'est pas monsieur !? :)
ssssssssssst
check out this guitarist then,,,,,,,,,
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Return to Free for all...