SHREDDER RETURNS!!!!!

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

SHREDDER RETURNS!!!!!

Postby SHREDDER1 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Hi All,
Anybody into Rodrigo and Gabriela?There`s a another local latin duo,out here in California that`s in the same vein.There called "Seis Cuerdas",spanish for Six String`s.Great composition`s and chop`s from nylon string shredder`s.I totally recommend it.

I`d like to say hi to all the old poster`s...Jeff,Mr.Metal,Fretman ,Shadow,and Doobie.I`ve been without a computer for about two year`s and now i`m playing catch up.Hope your all well and it`ll be great to chat with you folk`s

Shredder

Killer of Giants

Re: SHREDDER RETURNS!!!!!

Postby Doobie » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Hey, hey Shredder. Welcome back. I still check in from time to time. Not much new here. Bring us some good news!!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Demon_A_Go-Go » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:38 am

Hey Shredder good to hear you are still alive an kickin. The forum is not that active like the old poster. Mr. Rock from Australia also came back to the forum couple of days ago :) I like Rodrigo and gabriela very much and will follow their tour in UK. Especially their interpretations of popular songs, another band Dicke Fische also playing with nylon strings come up into my mind. You may hear some samples here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNGafGBT ... r_embedded
I am checking Seis Cuerdas right now.

All Access Member

Postby SHREDDER1 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:55 am

HI,
Thank`s for the welcome.I have`nt had a computer in almost 2 year`s.
A computer is like a cell phone.You have to have one.

My cover band is doing Highway Star as a cover.I bought a new Electro-Harmonix Pog 2.Make`s your guitar sound like an organ.Track`s pretty well with a few adjustment`s.It was pricey but,after seeing Joe Satriani do it with Chickenfoot,I had to have one.The John Lord Organ solo is rippin.
I learned it from watching the guy`s on You Tube do it.-

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Hello Mr. Shredder - Glad to hear and see your post-Shredder Returns! Nice. Hope all is well and I see that you still very much lov' that fancy guitar playing of the Acoustics/and have a nice arrays of guitars too. It's a beautiful sound Acoustics that's for sure. And Mr. da Oge/JAKE does delve into it every now and then in his own unique elusive-strange ways of playing styles. :D

All Access Member

Postby SHREDDER1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi Shadow,
Thank you for welcome!..I`ll be able to chime in more often and report all the happenning`s in Caiforonia.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:54 am

Hey Shredder, nice to see you back on the boards!

Those electro-harmonix pedals are the schiznit aren't they? I am back to analog pedals these days myself. Mainly MXRs, but I have been wanting to try out some of the EH pedals. They can do some really cool stuff. If you check out the website, there is all kinds of configuration goodies up there using EH pedals.

All Access Member

Postby SHREDDER1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Hey Mr.Metal,
Glad to be back.I`ve been using your newer boutique analog pedals,the last 3 year`s.They`ve made them much quiter ,even going directly straight into your head.I do use a few newer MXR pedals...the EVH phaser and flanger...great sounding pedals.Couple that with some Monster cable`s and you have a reliable rig.

The EH pedals and the guy`s who demo them on you tube are pretty amazing.i`ve barely scratched the surface on what I can do on the EH pog 2.

If your looking into some cool boutique analog pedals.I would recommend a guy named Chad Matthews out on the east coast.I`ve purchased several of this pedals(delay,boost,and overdrive) and have been very happy with his stuff and well as his service....look up cmatmods.com

Hope you and your`s are well.If you communicate to Jake T. regularly,tell him,I said hello.

Return to Free for all...