Wallner / Vain feat. ex Jake E Lee bandmate Carmine Appice

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Wallner / Vain feat. ex Jake E Lee bandmate Carmine Appice

Postby WillWallner » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:29 am

Hey Guys!

Wanted to let everyone on the forum know about new hard rock / classic heavy metal artists Will Wallner & Vivien Vain. Their new project features Vinny Appice (Black Sabbath / Dio), Rudy Sarzo (Whitesnke / Ozzy Osbourne), Carmine Appice (King Kobra / Blue Murder), Tony Franklin (The Firm / Blue Murder), Jimmy Bain (Rainbow / DIO), Derek Sherinian (Dream Theater/ Black Country Communion), Brian Tichy (Whitesnake / Pride & Glory), Tony Carey (Rainbow / EBC) and many more metal legends.

To hear music samples and for more info go to www.wallnervain.com

Any comments you have about our music will be most appreciated. We will answer any questions or comments you have for us.

Cheers!
Will + Viv

P.S love Jake E Lee best ozzy guitar player and badlands kicks ass!

Killer of Giants

Re: Wallner / Vain feat. ex Jake E Lee bandmate Carmine Appi

Postby sytharnia » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 pm

man musically that was awesome....vocal's weren't really what I dig but will be very keen to hear the finished album

Re: Wallner / Vain feat. ex Jake E Lee bandmate Carmine Appice

Postby WillWallner » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Cheers man i'll keep you posted - if you want you can sing up for newsletter by emailing info@wallnervain.com.

We're gonna have guest guitarists too. would love to get Jake but can't find anyway to contact him :( Hes definately one of my biggest influences!

Secret Loser

Re: Wallner / Vain feat. ex Jake E Lee bandmate Carmine Appice

Postby alfamy1 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:23 pm

WillWallner wrote:Cheers man i'll keep you posted - if you want you can sing up for newsletter by emailing info@wallnervain.com.

We're gonna have guest guitarists too. would love to get Jake but can't find anyway to contact him :( Hes definately one of my biggest influences!

this izzz to good to be true.....
the ultimate drummer Carmine Appice with the incredible guitarist playing together WOW

loly,i was thinking about it for a couple of days ago to send this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7BJzKR6Xdc
to my youtube-fanclub friends at http://www.youtube.com/user/JAKEeLEEvids2info,,,,,and srry about not being out there for a time..being to court,etc,etc -i had an intruder in mah house. 8O .unreal..

:idea: i really hope someone could catch up with JakeE :!: :!: ,,,,, my contact with mandy lion ????
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Postby WillWallner » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:48 pm

I love the vids from that show!!!

thats one of my favourite ozzy lineups. Did you guys hear about how Carmine getting fired from Ozzies band? He was under contract for the tour but cos he was too big and fans were cheering for him as much as ozzy sharon fired him and said it was because he had a negative effect on her health. She used the same excuse on Billy Corgan many years later.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:04 pm

WillWallner wrote:I love the vids from that show!!!

thats one of my favourite ozzy lineups. Did you guys hear about how Carmine getting fired from Ozzies band? He was under contract for the tour but cos he was too big and fans were cheering for him as much as ozzy sharon fired him and said it was because he had a negative effect on her health. She used the same excuse on Billy Corgan many years later.

[center]seriously :!: :lol: ,,,Some allergic reaction to ppl that are solid skilled :!: :?: yeah it looks like C.Appice got his own show-but bad for whom...still ozzy is the label of the band and this cant be changed :!: :?: :roll: what about a top10 list of ozzy/sharon's worst excuses for firing :mrgreen: [/center]
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Return to Free for all...