HAPPY Holidays/Merry Christmas...

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member
Posts: 1643
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento

HAPPY Holidays/Merry Christmas...

Postby Shadow » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:49 pm

To JAKE E. LEE*WILLIAMS Family and JEFNEL1*Webmaster and Crew and "all" the da Oge*JAKE fans here have a wonderful funfilled/enchanting adventureous Christmas with your Families, friends & love ones, this special Holiday Season. God Bless & stay warm :!:

All Access Member
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Mississippi

Re: HAPPY Holidays/Merry Christmas...

Postby tedeeoo » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:53 pm

I second all that, and you have a very Blessed and Merry Christmas also Shadow.

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:00 pm
Location: adelaide, Australia

Re: HAPPY Holidays/Merry Christmas...

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Yeh, have a great xmas all, lol, I know I am. Take care, and see ya all in the new year :)
Have a good one Sharon, your a legend :)

All Access Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 6:54 pm
Location: U.K.

Re: HAPPY Holidays/Merry Christmas...

Postby oleander » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :D

Here's to a very happy, healthy & prosperous New Year! :D

2011?? 8O How the hell did that happen? Big millenium hoo ha seems just like yesterday....... :roll:

All Access Member
Posts: 1643
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: HAPPY Holidays/Merry Christmas...

Postby Shadow » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:32 pm

THANK YOU! :D
tedeeoo wrote:I second all that, and you have a very Blessed and Merry Christmas also Shadow.

All Access Member
Posts: 1643
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: HAPPY Holidays/Merry Christmas...

Postby Shadow » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:36 pm

That's very nice of you to say ROCK. A legend huh?! I'm speechless, thank you and hope your Christmas was grand & have a safe New Years Eve and NEW YEAR 2011 "ALL" of us da Oge fans :!:
Rock wrote:Yeh, have a great xmas all, lol, I know I am. Take care, and see ya all in the new year :)
Have a good one Sharon, your a legend :)

All Access Member
Posts: 1643
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: HAPPY Holidays/Merry Christmas...

Postby Shadow » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Yeah, this year slipped by so quickly and as soon as you know it it's gonna be 2012?! but for now lets totally enjoy and celebrate the NEW YEAR 2011 one and all. Godbless & Peace! :P :D 8)
oleander wrote:Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :D

Here's to a very happy, healthy & prosperous New Year! :D

2011?? 8O How the hell did that happen? Big millenium hoo ha seems just like yesterday....... :roll:

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:00 pm
Location: adelaide, Australia

Re: HAPPY Holidays/Merry Christmas...

Postby Rock » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:55 am

Shadow wrote:That's very nice of you to say ROCK. A legend huh?! I'm speechless, thank you and hope your Christmas was grand & have a safe New Years Eve and NEW YEAR 2011 "ALL" of us da Oge fans :!:
Rock wrote:Yeh, have a great xmas all, lol, I know I am. Take care, and see ya all in the new year :)
Have a good one Sharon, your a legend :)


Your the master around here Sharon, u have such an indepth knowledge in everything, thats what I mean by legend, and your a sweetheart too. hope you had a great xmas and holidays with your family and friends :) x

Return to Free for all...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest