New Zealand terrible Earthquake.....

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

New Zealand terrible Earthquake.....

Postby Shadow » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:25 pm

This is heaven much concern on my mind/Heart the devastating Earthquake that rumbled through Christchurch New Zealand this past week...'Saturday or Sunday I believe. Much heartfelt embrace & healings to the New Zealand people/Citizens that were caught unawares in this tragic devastation. My prayes goes out to their Families there & aboard: I do believe that our 1st Webmaster Chris O'Neill is from New Zealand...'I don't know what City his from but I hope and pray that our CHRIS O'NEILL & his Family are safe from this terrible tragedy. Just thought I share that and hope that Chris is safe and wanted to also say that he did a incrediable job with early days of JakeELee.com 'site and that the hard works of our other Webmaster JEFNEL1 is carrying on the da Oge flame with Heartfelt passions & energies. Godbless! :) I hope CHRIS is safe!!!

Killer of Giants

Re: New Zealand terrible Earthquake.....

Postby sytharnia » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:36 pm

thanks for the kind words shadow...
I am in new zealand although thankfully not in christchurch. The events of tuesday are just unbelievable really, you see these sorts of things on TV from around the globe but there is no real connection but when its on your own doorstep its a whole other level....we are such a small country really that it affects us all in some way...my inlaws have family down there and one of them is missing and it is not looking good at this stage
The support being sent here from around the world is truly awesome, we have search and rescue units from australia, USA, japan, britain and the list goes on, it just shows that even with all the problems we have throughout the world we can can still all come together in times of need

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Hey Chris, many prayers going out to you guys over there in NZ, surely pray everyone is found okay.

Ted

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:50 pm

tedeeoo wrote:Hey Chris, many prayers going out to you guys over there in NZ, surely pray everyone is found okay.

Ted

I 2nd what Tedeeoo said. Thoughts and prayers from Buffalo, New York.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Anim8 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:42 pm

it's nice said so I hope really U ' sytharni ' living in Auckland can contribute some kind of help after they leaving the hospitals

and i 3rd it
:!:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:14 pm

I'm thrilled to hear that you are safe & sound Mr. O'Neill and very surprise that you've been commenting on da Oge's JAKE E. LEE's Website/Message for some time. I had no clue you were a wicked-Clown with the name Sytharnia...'I'm blown away by this "surprise" and so happy to hear that my other favorite Webmaster is safe. I know how close you and Webmaster Jefnel1 (my other fav Webmaster) are. So, your from AUCKLAND, New Zealand fascinating and pray/hope that the Rescue seach for Christchurch New Zealand and family members that have not been found will be found. It's quite a frightening scene and my prays go out to the NEW ZEALAND people. You have a beautiful Country...'absolutely breathtaking! I see why Hollywood likes to film there. Godbless and big hugs to you. I am so surprise...'after all this time you were here every now & then visiting us!!! Without me knowing. :o I'm speechless.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Once again, I'm so delighted/happy (suprise, your a wicked-Clown) that your safe CHRIS O'NEILL & Family (and hope other Familie's members will be safely found in the seach from this devastateing Christchuch New Zealand earthquake). Godbless...'I'm "surprise/happy", your save wicked-Clown! I didn't know that. What a surprise!!! 8)
sytharnia wrote:thanks for the kind words shadow...
I am in new zealand although thankfully not in christchurch. The events of tuesday are just unbelievable really, you see these sorts of things on TV from around the globe but there is no real connection but when its on your own doorstep its a whole other level....we are such a small country really that it affects us all in some way...my inlaws have family down there and one of them is missing and it is not looking good at this stage
The support being sent here from around the world is truly awesome, we have search and rescue units from australia, USA, japan, britain and the list goes on, it just shows that even with all the problems we have throughout the world we can can still all come together in times of need

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Shadow wrote:Once again, I'm so delighted/happy (suprise, your a wicked-Clown) that your safe CHRIS O'NEILL & Family (and hope other Familie's members will be safely found in the seach from this devastateing Christchuch New Zealand earthquake). Godbless...'I'm "surprise/happy", your save wicked-Clown! I didn't know that. What a surprise!!! 8)

oh there seems to have been a miss understanding....i'm not chris, but I do live in new zealand...I can see how mu first reply did maybr sound like I was him...sorry

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Your not my Chris O'Neill (the 1st Webmaster)....' :? YOUR from New Zealand and your name is CHRIS like you've mentioned above. Oh, well I'll find out what's up with my 1st Webmaster and do believe his safe, okay in NZ. Anyway, glad your safe wicked Clown/Sytharnia CHRIS. Sorry for the missup.
sytharnia wrote:
Shadow wrote:Once again, I'm so delighted/happy (suprise, your a wicked-Clown) that your safe CHRIS O'NEILL & Family (and hope other Familie's members will be safely found in the seach from this devastateing Christchuch New Zealand earthquake). Godbless...'I'm "surprise/happy", your save wicked-Clown! I didn't know that. What a surprise!!! 8)

oh there seems to have been a miss understanding....i'm not chris, but I do live in new zealand...I can see how mu first reply did maybr sound like I was him...sorry

Return to Free for all...