For the Coverdale and Dio fans

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

For the Coverdale and Dio fans

Postby Rock » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:21 pm

I posted this link in another post, and Doobie thought it was awesome, so I thought I would post it for all to have a listen. This guy sings in a Whitesnake band in Europe. Amazing singer and band for that matter. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNR87USTN7A

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: For the Coverdale and Dio fans

Postby floridageorgiagal » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:27 am

Also check out Ronnie James Dios Rainbow in the Dark. Jake played with him for six months when his regular guitarist was ill.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Anim8 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:56 am

Rock wrote:I posted this link in another post, and Doobie thought it was awesome, so I thought I would post it for all to have a listen. This guy sings in a Whitesnake band in Europe. Amazing singer and band for that matter. :)

.... JøRN LANDE the "Alt for Norge"-guy :!: :?: NOT BAD ,UHFS
:!:

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:43 am

Rock wrote:I posted this link in another post, and Doobie thought it was awesome, so I thought I would post it for all to have a listen. This guy sings in a Whitesnake band in Europe. Amazing singer and band for that matter. :)

Yah Rock, he also performed at Ronnie's funeral in Los Angeles and was amazing. He is being considered as the new "Heaven & Hell" singer or Black Sabbath as I call them. Iommi and Butler may also consider never recording with the H&H name again in honor of RJD.

All Access Member

Postby oleander » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:08 pm

I LOVE that transition into Letters From Earth. It's like WTF!!
Been listening to this alot since it was posted here.
That guy is one powerhouse of a singer :!:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Oh, my God that was just spectacular another Master Vocalizer Jorn LANDE paying much homage respects to legendary Master Vocalizer Pioneers Ronnie James DIO (can't believe his at rest but the Dragon King legeacy lives on!!) and David COVERDALE (Soul fantastic..'man got lungs so smooooth): "Lonely Is the Word/Letters from Earth" what a strange title, howbeit it certainly Rocked the house down! :twisted: 8) Although this very talented Vocalist Jorn LANDE sounds alot like Mr. Coverdale and Mr. Dio...'he has a unique groove Vocals of his own which leaves one in awe. I'm like another Master Vocalizer that has a set of lungs on him, too...'And definately will keep a look out for JORN LANDE's music-works as well and DIO's Craig GOLDY and Rudy SARZO should consider asking him to participate in the new DIO album. I'm in Awe...'Wow!!! 8O

Return to Free for all...