TSO BLN

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

TSO BLN

Postby Doobie » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:04 am

Went to see TSO's Beethoven's Last Night last week. Jeffrey Scott Soto did an amazing job on the songs he belted out. Very nicely done!

Ultimate Sinner

Re: TSO BLN

Postby Allfyve » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:28 am

Doobie wrote:Went to see TSO's Beethoven's Last Night last week. Jeffrey Scott Soto did an amazing job on the songs he belted out. Very nicely done!

TSO
Beethoven
Jeffrey Scott Soto
MY ALL FAVORITE STYLES - MUST BE FANTASTIC :!: :!:

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:34 am

Allf, the story got a little "wordy" for my taste but, the music and light show was fantastic. I prefer their Christmas story over Beethoven's but, it's all good. Worth every penny time and time again! Balcony seats are a must at their shows.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Doobie wrote:Went to see TSO's Beethoven's Last Night last week. Jeffrey Scott Soto did an amazing job on the songs he belted out. Very nicely done!

The former MALMSTEEN's Rising Force and TALISMAN famous Frontman/Vocalist Jeff Scott SOTO is a pearl for sure, the man has some mighty lungs on him, also. :twisted: Please, to hear that you had the opportunity to see him perform live: the 1st time I saw Mr. Soto it was with Y. Malmsteen's Rising Force back in the mid 80's and it was quite a show, and getting the chance to approach them Jens (STRATOVARIOUS fame), Marcel, Jeff, (both of TALISMAN fame..'rest in peace Marcel) & Jens brother-the Drummer for HAMMERFALL fame (shame on me I can't think of his first name) were all amazing...'And yes of course Yngwie, was too but the fans couldn't aproach him: he watch like a hawk by the Bodyguards. Anyway, glad you had a great time and finally saw JEFF SCOTT SOTO. peace.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:19 am

Yes, I saw him with Malmsteen in the 80's, too.

Return to Free for all...