When Mullets Ruled The World

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

When Mullets Ruled The World

Postby Doobie » Wed May 18, 2011 9:59 am

All Access Member

Re: When Mullets Ruled The World

Postby Shadow » Wed May 18, 2011 4:46 pm

That was pretty cool, Doobie: LIBERTY N JUSTICE "Tribute" to Hair bands was quite engaging. They did have some waaaay out there hairstyles back in the 80's but I must admit Actor Richard Dean Anderson looked amazing with his mullet so does Classic Rocker Nikki Styxx (hope I'd spelled his name right, that big MOTLEY CRUE dude)...'Randy Castello (I didn't see him in video, that's okay...comes to mind with that sexy-cool porkypine hair-do and look sizzling in it. Mr. Rhoads cool hairstyle always looked great! Twister Sister, well that was scary...'heee, heeee! Thanks for sharing and LIBERTY N JUSTICE have a great Soulful/Rockin' sound. Good band. 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu May 19, 2011 5:52 am

Shadow, a lot of the hairdo's were not mullets ... just long hair. I think it's stupid every time a guy sports long hair for people to call it a mullet.

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Thu May 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Doobie wrote:Shadow, a lot of the hairdo's were not mullets ... just long hair. I think it's stupid every time a guy sports long hair for people to call it a mullet.

Yep, I have long hair, and it isnt no mullet, lol, just long hair, and u get some young wankers goin "great mullet mate" hahha wankers

Return to Free for all...