2012 monsters of rock cruise

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

2012 monsters of rock cruise

Postby Doobie » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Gutterflower, pack your bags ... we're going!! (we'll need to wrestle the microphone away from Jeff Keith of Tesla, though :twisted: )

MONSTERS OF ROCK CRUISE 2012:
February 25-28, 2012 to the Bahamas...Line-up includes: Tesla, Cinderella, Stryper, Y&T, Kix, Lynch Mob, Firehouse, Keel, Black 'N Blue, Faster Pussycat, Bang Tango, Eric Martin, John Corabi...Eddie Trunk & Big John Murray.
Fort Lauderdale - Bahamas - Key West. Tickets on sale June 13, 2011 @ noon Pacific time. Please check back on the Y&T web site for your Y&T promo code, which will get you special discounts & deals!

All Access Member

Re: 2012 monsters of rock cruise

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 am

Doobie wrote:Gutterflower, pack your bags ... we're going!! (we'll need to wrestle the microphone away from Jeff Keith of Tesla, though :twisted: )

February 25-28, 2012 to the Bahamas...Line-up includes: Tesla, Cinderella, Stryper, Y&T, Kix, Lynch Mob, Firehouse, Keel, Black 'N Blue, Faster Pussycat, Bang Tango, Eric Martin, John Corabi...Eddie Trunk & Big John Murray.
Fort Lauderdale - Bahamas - Key West. Tickets on sale June 13, 2011 @ noon Pacific time. Please check back on the Y&T web site for your Y&T promo code, which will get you special discounts & deals!

Sounds like a pretty good lineup :) especially Jeff Keith :twisted: We'll have to check and see how George Lynch is looking these days ;)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:28 pm

:D :o WOW, I'm very happy for you Doobie and Gutterflower...'A Concert Cruise :!: Oh, my God that's exciteing ...'don't get your selves lost on that big Ship and be safe/have fun, fun, fun. TESLA are genuine-outtasight band, saw them at the Californian EXPO State Fair, Sacramento CA and their Trailblazed with mega-zeal. Very, cool-nice legendary band they are!!! Enjoy yourselves to the max...'take lost of pictures/seeing "all" those legendary Hard Rock/Classic Bands Stryper, Cinderralla, Tesla, Y & T, etc.,. that continue to grace the Stage! :twisted:

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Doobie wrote:Gutterflower, pack your bags ... we're going!! (we'll need to wrestle the microphone away from Jeff Keith of Tesla, though :twisted: )

Is this some kind of joke?
“My parents wanted me to be the next Van Cliburn, but I wanted to be the next Van Halen.”

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:57 pm

:idea:
i guess they hired ships like M/S Oasis of the Seas or maybe the smaller M/S Allure of the Seas built at Åbo stx Oy in Finland
:mrgreen:

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Fedaykin wrote:

Is this some kind of joke?

Nope, not a joke:

Monsters of Rock Cruise 2012 <----- CLICK ME

Return to Free for all...