Crue/Poison Show

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Crue/Poison Show

Postby mrmetal » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:56 am

So has anyone else seen Crue this year? I was pleasantly surprised. Vince sounded good, better than he has in a while and they put on a cool show. Tommy's drum solo was lame, but I guess playing upside down is cool enough... whatever... I would have rather heard another song myself.

Poison was never my thing, but they always had a ton of chicks at their shows and this was no exception - so that was worth it. CC also did a pretty stellar guitar solo.

Crue Setlist

Wild Side
Saints of Los Angeles
Live Wire
Shout at the Devil
Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.)
Primal Scream
Home Sweet Home
Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
Drum Solo
Looks That Kill
Dr. Feelgood
Too Young to Fall in Love
Too Fast for Love
Girls, Girls, Girls
Smokin' In The Boys Room
Kickstart My Heart

Poison Setlist:

Look What The Cat Dragged In
Ride The Wind
We're An American Band
Something To Believe In
Your Mama Don't Dance
Guitar Solo
Fallen Angel
Unskinny Bop
Drum Solo
Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Talk Dirty To Me
Nothin' But A Good Time

All Access Member

Re: Crue/Poison Show

Postby Gutterflower » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Thanks for the setlist :) The Crue/Poison tour is actually making a stop at our local fairgrounds at the end of July, along with the New York Dolls:

Outlaw Jam <---click me

We went to last year's inaugural Outlaw Jam. The headliners were Candlebox, Blue Oyster Cult & Bad Company - good show 8)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Both Classic Metal-Rockers MOTLEY CRUE & POISON had a mighty heavy set list going on. Sounds like you had yourself a groovin' time at their Concert Mr. Metal :!: Nice.
Myself, I'm planning on seeing one of my all time favorite Vocal-band group the legendary THREE DOG NIGHT at this year Ca State Fair this July 2011. :D I'm thrilled about that they put on an awesome live Concert Event, I love them and their Classic hits enraptures you Body & Soul. Can't wait :!:

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Gutterflower wrote:Thanks for the setlist :) The Crue/Poison tour is actually making a stop at our local fairgrounds at the end of July, along with the New York Dolls:

Outlaw Jam <---click me

We went to last year's inaugural Outlaw Jam. The headliners were Candlebox, Blue Oyster Cult & Bad Company - good show 8)

The New York Dolls were at the Houston show as well. I liked them. Would love to see BOC! I have never had the chance.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 am

mrmetal wrote:
Gutterflower wrote:Thanks for the setlist :) The Crue/Poison tour is actually making a stop at our local fairgrounds at the end of July, along with the New York Dolls:

Outlaw Jam <---click me

The New York Dolls were at the Houston show as well. I liked them. Would love to see BOC! I have never had the chance.

BOC was awesome (my 2nd time seeing them over the years) AND they had Rudy Sarzo playing bass! I was surprised but glad to see him. We had front row seats - I'll dig out my pix and post a couple.

Howard Leese (originally from Heart) was playing with Bad Company that day. He's another multi talented musician - I've seen him with Heart about 5x times, dating back to 1980 (yikes lol)

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 am

Every Rose Has Its Thorn :arrow: EPIC

Postby skezza » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:45 am

Allfyve wrote:Every Rose Has Its Thorn :arrow: EPIC
YES!!!!
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Return to Free for all...