Swedish street gangs, old school 1985

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Swedish street gangs, old school 1985

Postby Fedaykin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:48 pm

I remember on a trip to Vilsby, Sweden, I got caught in the middle of a mob war. It was crawfish season so the organized crime syndics were all trying to muscle in on the crawfish business. Then there was the wildcard: Pimpy Luteviskson and the Ollie Avenue Bunch. He was the baaadest gansta there ever was. He and his crew did a drive-by in their flame-job Volvo sedan, blasting Yngwie's "I am a Viking" and firing marbles from slingshots at any vendors not paying the vig. It was terrible. There were crawfish and hot dogs all over the place. I finally said, "to hell with Sweden and its 'civilization', I'm going somwhere civilized. So I took a trip to Syria. Oy Vey!
“My parents wanted me to be the next Van Cliburn, but I wanted to be the next Van Halen.”

Ultimate Sinner

Re: Swedish street gangs, old school 1985

Postby Allfyve » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Fedaykin wrote:I remember on a trip to Vilsby, Sweden, I got caught in the middle of a mob war. It was crawfish season so the organized crime syndics were all trying to muscle in on the crawfish business. Then there was the wildcard: Pimpy Luteviskson and the Ollie Avenue Bunch. He was the baaadest gansta there ever was. He and his crew did a drive-by in their flame-job Volvo sedan, blasting Yngwie's "I am a Viking" and firing marbles from slingshots at any vendors not paying the vig. It was terrible. There were crawfish and hot dogs all over the place. I finally said, "to hell with Sweden and its 'civilization', I'm going somwhere civilized. So I took a trip to Syria. Oy Vey!

we know it as visby wellknown as the summer holiday/party small town with traditional Viking manner -in battling with hotdogs,,,,,,, 8)

Return to Free for all...