Yngwie

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Yngwie

Postby Fedaykin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Although it is well known that Yngwie can be temperamental, it has to be taken into account that he immediately calms down if given hydrox cookies. No Harold and Maud Jaguar benders.
“My parents wanted me to be the next Van Cliburn, but I wanted to be the next Van Halen.”

All Access Member

Re: Yngwie

Postby Shadow » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:02 pm

I don't know about that (him calming down after eating cookies...'funny) but back in the 80's it was said YNGWIE had quite a temper but over the years: I've seen the legendary virtuoso Musician calm down quite alot (thank goodness) maybe it's due to his being a father & husband. In any event I'm glad Yngwie J. Malmsteen is doing well. :)

Secret Loser

Re: Yngwie

Postby Fedaykin » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Shadow wrote:I don't know about that (him calming down after eating cookies...'funny) but back in the 80's it was said YNGWIE had quite a temper but over the years: I've seen the legendary virtuoso Musician calm down quite alot (thank goodness) maybe it's due to his being a father & husband. In any event I'm glad Yngwie J. Malmsteen is doing well. :)

But Yngwie (born Yankel Jabberwocky Mermelstein), being Jewish like me, loves hydrox (Oreo) cookies.
“My parents wanted me to be the next Van Cliburn, but I wanted to be the next Van Halen.”

Return to Free for all...