A cheap mimicker

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Re: A cheap mimicker

Postby inazuma » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:54 pm

seasons wrote:Are all the cool bootleg CD shops still there and open in Shinjuku area?

Rumor has it that also Jimmy Page often goes to some bootleg shops in Shinjuku whenever he comes to Japan :D
These CD shops seem to be still open, but recently, their business situation have been deteriorating due to online music distribution.

Sorry, let me correct my previous comment.
"I regret that Jake cannot receive any royalties."

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:40 pm

He sounds pretty okay, I guess. Too bad he boost too much about his playing technique in all. :? That's not good.

Postby inazuma » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:44 am

Shadow wrote:He sounds pretty okay, I guess. Too bad he boost too much about his playing technique in all. :? That's not good.

Right! He is a big-moused man. We are sick of his brag that he is a genius :?
He makes a point of writing such things on his blog and Twitter everyday!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:22 am

inazuma wrote:Ha,ha! Now that Tokyo and the suburbs are covered with a large amount of radiation, few people will come to Japan for the purpose of sightseeing at least.

However, despite the fact many guitarists in Japan is still buying Ozzy's CD and play "Bark At The Moon," I regret that Jake cannot receive no royalty :'-(

YOUR´RE A SHIT-TALKER + A SCARED CHICK / EN
F O :!: :!:

Postby inazuma » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Allfyve wrote:
inazuma wrote:Ha,ha! Now that Tokyo and the suburbs are covered with a large amount of radiation, few people will come to Japan for the purpose of sightseeing at least.

However, despite the fact many guitarists in Japan is still buying Ozzy's CD and play "Bark At The Moon," I regret that Jake cannot receive no royalty :'-(

YOUR´RE A SHIT-TALKER + A SCARED CHICK / EN
F O :!: :!:

What? If you cannot discuss things rationally, shut up. You seem to have no ability to talk decently with others.
You have to go to a mental hospital to check your psychiatric disease immediately.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:34 am

inazuma wrote:
Ha,ha! Now that Tokyo and the suburbs are covered with a large amount of radiation, few people will come to Japan for the purpose of sightseeing at least.
.......... :'

="inazuma" SAID ''Ha,ha! Now that Tokyo and the suburbs are covered with a large amount of radiation''
I HOPE YOU'LL GET A 5150-CASE UR SICK !

Postby inazuma » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Allfyve wrote:
inazuma wrote:
Ha,ha! Now that Tokyo and the suburbs are covered with a large amount of radiation, few people will come to Japan for the purpose of sightseeing at least.

="inazuma" SAID ''Ha,ha! Now that Tokyo and the suburbs are covered with a large amount of radiation''

Have you gone to a hospital? Take care :lol:

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:50 am

inazuma wrote:
Allfyve wrote:
inazuma wrote:

.. you discriminating and looking down at ppl staying in hospitals!!!Whats your point with your strange opinions and hostile comments about Tokyo,Japan // endit/ ty

Postby inazuma » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Allfyve wrote:
inazuma wrote:
Allfyve wrote:
inazuma wrote:

.. you discriminating and looking down at ppl staying in hospitals!!!Whats your point with your strange opinions and hostile comments about Tokyo,Japan // endit/ ty

I don't intend to have a conversation with the mentally disordered, such as you. Please, don't talk to me anymore :lol:

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:40 am

i'm not mentally disordered yet so bug*r off wnkr,,,,, :!:

Previous

Return to Free for all...