Buckethead

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Buckethead

Postby johnthebrucelee » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:40 pm

Such a weirdo, but a very gifted guitarist. I just recently discovered him. Does anyone here know anything about him?

All Access Member

Re: Buckethead

Postby harddriver » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:08 pm

johnthebrucelee wrote:Such a weirdo, but a very gifted guitarist. I just recently discovered him. Does anyone here know anything about him?
All i know is that he wears a KFC Bucket on his head :? and until he takes that stupid thing off his head then no one will ever take him seriously. Rumor has it that he left Guns n Roses because Axl Rose took a shit in his bucket and then put by his bed while he was sleeping :D When Bucket Head woke up before that show he put his bucket on and ran out on stage and played the whole show wandering what the smell was. Well when he went to take his bucket off to get in the shower the poop had melted and it ran down all over his face :D Well when he confronted Axl about the whole incident Axl told him that he should be honored to where the poop of Axl Rose on his head and if not then he was fired. Anyway thats just what i heard :o

Killer of Giants

Postby johnthebrucelee » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:48 am

Man, that's really sad and god damn funny at the same... When I saw his live videos on YouTube, I was seriously stunned at his performance and his other vids. I'm just curious if the story on his website is really true that he lived badly and mistreated... Or maybe it's all made up?.. I'm still dazzled by his playing though.

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:57 am

Hahahahaha.......u have got to be joking hardriver, sounds like a crock of shit to me. lol

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:33 am

i think he actually might be the most technically skilled player with a Les Paul :)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:16 am

Rock wrote:Hahahahaha.......u have got to be joking hardriver, sounds like a crock of shit to me. lol

:lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:25 am

to honor the man(the bucket? ;)) I've changed my avatar :D
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:36 am

He is bad ass no doubt, but he should loose that stupid bucket gimick. I never got that.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:58 am

harddriver wrote:
johnthebrucelee wrote:Such a weirdo, but a very gifted guitarist. I just recently discovered him. Does anyone here know anything about him?
All i know is that he wears a KFC Bucket on his head :? and until he takes that stupid thing off his head then no one will ever take him seriously. Rumor has it that he left Guns n Roses because Axl Rose took a shit in his bucket and then put by his bed while he was sleeping :D When Bucket Head woke up before that show he put his bucket on and ran out on stage and played the whole show wandering what the smell was. Well when he went to take his bucket off to get in the shower the poop had melted and it ran down all over his face :D Well when he confronted Axl about the whole incident Axl told him that he should be honored to where the poop of Axl Rose on his head and if not then he was fired. Anyway thats just what i heard :o

EWWW!!!

That is beyond disgusting! If that's a true story, if I were Buckethead I would've kicked Axl's sorry ass up between his shoulder blades!! NASTY! :evil:

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:04 am

Gutterflower wrote:if I were Buckethead I would've kicked Axl's sorry ass up between his shoulder blades!! NASTY! :evil:

don't worry ... Buckethead is quite skilled with nunchakus :twisted:

Postby jefnel1 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:14 am

Shouldn't we be calling him "Shithead" instead of "Buckethead"? I agree that he'll never be taken seriously with the stupid gimmick. If he really was a strong player, he wouldn't hide behind that get up. Shouldn't he be playing with Gwar or Slipknot? How he ended up in what was to become the new GnR I'll never comprehend.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:17 am

jefnel1 wrote:Shouldn't we be calling him "Shithead" instead of "Buckethead"?

LMAO @ Jeff!! :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:24 am

Gutterflower wrote:
jefnel1 wrote:Shouldn't we be calling him "Shithead" instead of "Buckethead"?

LMAO @ Jeff!! :lol:

No doubt! That was hilarious!

Postby Fretman » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:35 am

jefnel1 wrote:Shouldn't we be calling him "Shithead" instead of "Buckethead"? I agree that he'll never be taken seriously with the stupid gimmick. If he really was a strong player, he wouldn't hide behind that get up. Shouldn't he be playing with Gwar or Slipknot? How he ended up in what was to become the new GnR I'll never comprehend.

You mean he's not in Slipknot? 8O :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:03 pm

Fretman wrote:
jefnel1 wrote:Shouldn't we be calling him "Shithead" instead of "Buckethead"? I agree that he'll never be taken seriously with the stupid gimmick. If he really was a strong player, he wouldn't hide behind that get up. Shouldn't he be playing with Gwar or Slipknot? How he ended up in what was to become the new GnR I'll never comprehend.

You mean he's not in Slipknot? 8O :lol:

He's not in GnR either 8O

Next

Return to Free for all...