Langston, TX..'Tragedy

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Langston, TX..'Tragedy

Postby Shadow » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:47 pm

I pray and hope all my dear close friends (The mint's and Mr. Metal/Walter)& Family (my Dad side from Austin & Houston, TX) whom are from TEXAS are all okay!?! I SAW the devastating news this week..'what a shock-surprise it was AND thank goodness there wasn't any casualties (so far) harmed with this twin twister Tornadoe that hit in the daylight (thank goodness it was not night). How frightening, scary and heartbreaking to see your City and home nearly destroyed: I don't know how close my dear ones are close to Langston, TX but I hope there alright & if their have familie(s) living in Langston may your hearts be embranced in this time of great tragedy. I had no ideal that TEXAS get twisters in their area...'I know from time to time hurricanes hits the edge of the water-shore Coast lines but that's about it. Anyway, I hope Mr. Metal & Family are safe & The Doublemint*s, too. Godbless :!:

Secret Loser

Re: Langston, TX..'Tragedy

Postby Fedaykin » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Langston Hughes, TX...poetry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CUKyVrhPgM

All Access Member

Re: Langston, TX..'Tragedy

Postby Shadow » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Fedaykin wrote:Langston Hughes, TX...poetry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CUKyVrhPgM

Powerful "brilliant" History poem by the legendary Literture-Poet Langston Hughes. Very complex Black-African American Poet of the 1920's/30's..'the Harlem Reneissance a very important man indeed and his Literture Classic poems continues onward. Very strong & deep Heart passionate Heart Mr. Hughes has. Love his works...'had no ideal the City of LANGSTON, TX is named after him. Pray and hope the Citizens of Langsto, TX are getting the helping aid supplies they so need in this tragedy..'that taken us by great surprise. Mother earth tragedies tornados-twisters, hurricanes, floods, earth-quakes etc.,. are no joke!! Big heart embrance to those that were stroke by this tragedy. May you all heal with time.

Return to Free for all...