Aurora

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Aurora

Postby Kathy » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:43 pm

I wanted to say how much we as a Nation should thank the brave men and women of the Aurora Police and Emg Services also the assisting agencys..with the brutal shootings in Aurora, Co...The aftermath of the injuried and the deaths....The shooters apartment was rigged with weapons and he had turned his music up very loud so anyone responding to a complaint would be killed or injuried....I also, tell anyone that has been affected by this how sorry I am that this has happended...The wildfires in the west are bad enough but, when someone sets out with intent to hurt or kill....there are no words for it.
My heart goes out to everyone.

All Access Member

Re: Aurora

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Yes, very horrific and frightening scene what happen in Aurora, Colorado: so unpredictable this cruel & sensless shooting. Innocent lives taken away much much to soon: whole Heart condolences and prays go out to all the Families that love one's lives were shorten in this tragedy. We are all sadden, hurt (and angry) and hope justice will be done. :cry:

Killer of Giants

Re: Aurora

Postby dixiefix » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:53 am

Kathy wrote:I wanted to say how much we as a Nation should thank the brave men and women of the Aurora Police and Emg Services also the assisting agencys..with the brutal shootings in Aurora, Co...The aftermath of the injuried and the deaths....The shooters apartment was rigged with weapons and he had turned his music up very loud so anyone responding to a complaint would be killed or injuried....I also, tell anyone that has been affected by this how sorry I am that this has happended...The wildfires in the west are bad enough but, when someone sets out with intent to hurt or kill....there are no words for it.
My heart goes out to everyone.

....any license being required :?: -there are some states there you dont have to , right ?
r.i.p and thoughts goes to their family,relatives, friends and ppl around
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

Return to Free for all...