Hey Everybody

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Hey Everybody

Postby tedeeoo » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Just wanted to say "hey" to everyone, been doing alot of shows and between that and and the day job haven't been on much, glad to see good news about Jake. I hope everyone here has been doing well, this has always been one of my favorite boards just because of the people here.

Ted

Ultimate Sinner

Re: Hey Everybody

Postby LouZ » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Glad to see a post from you Ted! Hope all is well with you
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Yes, welcome back...glad you're doing shows and are doing well! :D

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Hey Lou,

Man its good to be back, this band I'm in has got alot going on!!! Fixing to be in the studio, going to Nashville at the end of November, NAMM in January and gigs in between it all!!! Can't wait to hear Jake's new stuff, hoping I finally get to see him live. How are things with you (and everyone else who reads this)

Ted

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby mskarenrocks » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:43 am

I am sort of new on here but, I am doing wonderful, thank you. Love this site. I have been a fan of Jake's for nearly 30 years and he is the reason i have always played guitar:) I know people around me get tired of me talking about him all the time so I am thankful this site is here because this is where i can talk about my hero all I want and everyone else is also:)

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:34 am

That's cool mskaren, that's one of the things I have always liked about the site to. Lots of good people here and we're all fans of Jake!!!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Ted- Tell us some more about your music. I knew you played but didn't know at what level. Sounds like things are going well for you
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Welcome back teedeeoo and hope things are working well for you in your Music quest. Peace!

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:34 pm

It's been quite awhile since I've been on this site, too ... but I always return because I like the posters here.

Life is busy ... and we survived Superstorm Sandy last week! Now gearing up for the holidays - oi.

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Hey Lou (and everybody else)

I guess we would be considered what people call "rockin' country", although we're a lot more guitar driven than what Nashville is putting out there like that. Our singer has a lot of soul in his voice (maybe like Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes) and our music has a lot of that to. The country part of us would be in the lyrics, the music part would be the rockin part, lol!!! Our other guitar player is just great, he has also been my best friend for 20+ years so we get along great. I think anyone who is a fan of Jake, and especially of Badlands era Jake would really dig the group. We're fixing to be in the studio recording originals so hopefully I'll have something to post soon. we've probably played 75 shows this year (not sure exactly) so we've stayed pretty busy. Lots of good things coming up to!!

p.s. the bands name is Rowdy South

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:14 pm

tedeeoo wrote:Hey Lou (and everybody else)

I guess we would be considered what people call "rockin' country", although we're a lot more guitar driven than what Nashville is putting out there like that. Our singer has a lot of soul in his voice (maybe like Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes) and our music has a lot of that to. The country part of us would be in the lyrics, the music part would be the rockin part, lol!!! Our other guitar player is just great, he has also been my best friend for 20+ years so we get along great. I think anyone who is a fan of Jake, and especially of Badlands era Jake would really dig the group. We're fixing to be in the studio recording originals so hopefully I'll have something to post soon. we've probably played 75 shows this year (not sure exactly) so we've stayed pretty busy. Lots of good things coming up to!!

p.s. the bands name is Rowdy South

Gonna have to check you all... out....I was going to ask the name of your band but u answered it must have been ESPN...when you get some more give us some dates and places to see you!! :D

Return to Free for all...