T&N Slave To The Empire

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

T&N Slave To The Empire

Postby macheted01 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:31 pm

This is just completely rockin. I got my pre release yesterday and this just kicks ass. George is in top form here. Believe it or not the remakes of the old Dokken tunes I found to be better than the originals. Jeff Pilson does a great job vocally on this. The guest vocalists put a great spin on the older tunes. I was not to fond of Tim Ripper Owes version of Kiss Of Death, but the rest is just mind blowing. Doug Pinnick doing Tooth and Nail is stellar. Robert Mason doing Its Not Love is great as well. New tunes are rippin. I'm telling you this is such a great effort here. Cant wait to hear what everyone else thinks.

All Access Member

Re: T&N Slave To The Empire

Postby Shadow » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Sounds incrediable and sure it is coming from Classic Rocker's like Jeff Pilson & George Lynch...'they shined in DOKKEN and in their own respected bands. Wish the legendary Rockers continue success!!! Jeff Pilson has a awesome harmonizing Vocal range, too.

macheted01 wrote:This is just completely rockin. I got my pre release yesterday and this just kicks ass. George is in top form here. Believe it or not the remakes of the old Dokken tunes I found to be better than the originals. Jeff Pilson does a great job vocally on this. The guest vocalists put a great spin on the older tunes. I was not to fond of Tim Ripper Owes version of Kiss Of Death, but the rest is just mind blowing. Doug Pinnick doing Tooth and Nail is stellar. Robert Mason doing Its Not Love is great as well. New tunes are rippin. I'm telling you this is such a great effort here. Cant wait to hear what everyone else thinks.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:33 am

You're the first positive review I've heard. Everyone I know who's listened to it says it sucks.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:32 am

Well, here are the reviews on Amazon so far.
http://www.amazon.com/Slave-Empire-t-n/ ... the+empire
Here on Itunes.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/slave ... d567743025
All pretty much great reviews. If you look elsewhere, pretty much the same thing. The only half negative reviews, I see are pro Don Dokken. Which his new effort, sounded pretty good too, just from the tracks Ive heard. That dont really matter anyways, just because all the reviews seem pretty positive does not mean everyone is gonna like it, but musically T&N is blistering and this release crushes.

Return to Free for all...