Crazy Train # 7 in the Hard Rock 100 on VH1C

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Crazy Train # 7 in the Hard Rock 100 on VH1C

Postby macheted01 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:07 am

Well, I did not get to watch the full countdown. If I did, I would have accomplished nothing that day. I did catch the final 10 though. Crazy Train, the live version came in at #7. I tried to do a search to check out the whole countdown but, did not find anything. Bon Jovi's Livin On A Prayer came in on the #1 spot. Hard to believe that is what the people voted, but than again, not really. He is one of the few that still has sold out shows.
Not that these countdowns really matter anyways. We will never know how accurate they are. I was more curious in my search to see if any of the Jake era Ozzy landed in there somewhere. In any case, I stumbled onto this, which I have never seen and seems to be fairly new.
http://www.hennemusic.com/2012/11/video ... in-by.html

All Access Member

Re: Crazy Train # 7 in the Hard Rock 100 on VH1C

Postby Shadow » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Interesting twist on a OZZY/RHOADS (Rhoads/Ozzy/Daisley) Classic "Crazy Train" ..'I bet Ozzy was puzzle to why singing his song. This Dorothy/RENA girl and Cello violin/TINA doing a homage take on a much belove Classic. Make one wonder if one is done on OZZY/JAKE "Bark At the Moon" ..'that would be quite fascinating, also. :idea: Much respects.

Return to Free for all...