Bo Bice

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Bo Bice

Postby harddriver » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:16 pm

Fretman wrote:
harddriver wrote:If he wanted to pay homage to Ray he wouldnt have done so by singing one of his songs on a gay ass dog and pony show like American Idol. And as far as Bo being genuine i would have to disagree because there is nothing genuine about any one of those goofballs on that freakshow. And someone mentioned in an earlier post about Bo Bitch enjoying the type of fame he is enjoying now and i have to ask just what kind of fame is that ? Being lumped in with the likes of that fag Clay Aiken, That fatt ass Rueben Studdard and that retarded littlt William Hung guy. Oh yea that is what i call fame :lol: In a couple of years no one will even remember this ASSCLOWN and hopefully he is forgotten way before that. If this chump had any integrity he would have stayed with the band he was with and tried to make it that way but integrity is obviously something that lil Bo Piss doesnt have.

You can't claim superior musical integrity in one thread, and then come rushing to the defense of CC Deville in another. If ever there was an ASSCLOWN playing music for the dollar sign, he was/is it. Being lumped in with the likes of Warrant, Firehouse, Trixter and Slaughter ain't much better than being lumped in William Hung, IMO. It's all the same shit, only with different wrappers.
How dare you attack poor C.C. Deville and the great rock bands of the 80's especially the perenial hit machine known as Warrant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: C.C. Deville was one of the most idisputable and multicrupilous dignitaries of the perpetual apocolyptic eras of megalomania in the relm of history :? :? and for you to reconstitue the indescrepency of journalism is derogatory in its own masculenity is repulsive to gender of speech and stationary :? furthermore i totally disconfigure the abstinence of modern providers to its genre :? thank you and good day sir :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Fretman » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:50 pm

harddriver wrote:
Fretman wrote:
harddriver wrote:If he wanted to pay homage to Ray he wouldnt have done so by singing one of his songs on a gay ass dog and pony show like American Idol. And as far as Bo being genuine i would have to disagree because there is nothing genuine about any one of those goofballs on that freakshow. And someone mentioned in an earlier post about Bo Bitch enjoying the type of fame he is enjoying now and i have to ask just what kind of fame is that ? Being lumped in with the likes of that fag Clay Aiken, That fatt ass Rueben Studdard and that retarded littlt William Hung guy. Oh yea that is what i call fame :lol: In a couple of years no one will even remember this ASSCLOWN and hopefully he is forgotten way before that. If this chump had any integrity he would have stayed with the band he was with and tried to make it that way but integrity is obviously something that lil Bo Piss doesnt have.

You can't claim superior musical integrity in one thread, and then come rushing to the defense of CC Deville in another. If ever there was an ASSCLOWN playing music for the dollar sign, he was/is it. Being lumped in with the likes of Warrant, Firehouse, Trixter and Slaughter ain't much better than being lumped in William Hung, IMO. It's all the same shit, only with different wrappers.
How dare you attack poor C.C. Deville and the great rock bands of the 80's especially the perenial hit machine known as Warrant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: C.C. Deville was one of the most idisputable and multicrupilous dignitaries of the perpetual apocolyptic eras of megalomania in the relm of history :? :? and for you to reconstitue the indescrepency of journalism is derogatory in its own masculenity is repulsive to gender of speech and stationary :? furthermore i totally disconfigure the abstinence of modern providers to its genre :? thank you and good day sir :lol: :lol: :lol:

8O :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:31 pm

Fretman wrote:
harddriver wrote:
Fretman wrote:

Man I can olny pray he's kidding either that or he's really lost it for good this time :D

8O :lol:

Man I hope he is kidding Because if he's not we all need to chip in for some help for the guy :D
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:00 pm

Dude, someone's been reading the dictionary again!

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:11 pm

Hahaha...a comedian who reads a dictionary!!!! :)

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:01 am

Honestly for the record i really dont even like Poison :lol: and i never really cared for C.C. Deville as a guitar player :lol: Its just funny to me how everybody seems to despise this band and they get all fired up when the name Poison is even mentioned :x The whole " Glam Rock " era produced some really good bands though and some really great musicians and songs. Another thing i find amusing is that everybody seems to hate all these bands but every time i go to a concert by one of " Those " type of bands to this day the venue is either sold out or close to it and everyone at the show seems to know every word to every song :? And those same people the next day will get on music sites such as this one and say nasty things about the same bands they once cheered and whos songs were a soundtrack to their lives just because they wore some makeup or used some hairspray. And what is even funnier is how alot of people call " THOSE' bands gay when we all know that the so called " GLAM " and " HAIR " bands got more fine ass chicks and partied with more babes than any bands from any era or genre of music. And where todays bands are all gloom and doom and hate your parents those bands sang about having a good time and living life to its fullest. So i guess its ok for all of the jealous little haters who are in bands that know one will ever hear about to put " THOSE " types of bands down. Anyway just my 2 cents.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:21 am

Very true hard driver I am gald to see your feeling better! :D

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby sonicbrew73 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:20 am

Harddriver, I couldn't agree more with you. I get tired of all that sappy American Idol crap too. There a lot of really great musicians out there who don't get any of the respect or credit they deserve.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:55 pm

But still to say that William Dung makes the same type of Music as all the hardrock bands of the 80's is completely ignorant and absurd Mr. Fret :x And as far as it all being the same shit with a different rapper i guess that means you own one of Mr. William Bung's CDs and you know more about him than me since you seem to be a big fan. :wink: anyway Im sorry to put Mr. Wung down having not heard any of his music so if you could burn me a copy of his CD when your done cranking it i would appreciate it.Oh and i didnt say you were ignorant i just think that your statement about same rappers was not true. Im sure your a cool dude that just hates Poison, Anyway as usual i have no idea what im talking about so il go do laundry or something. :? :? :? :?

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:18 pm

Ahh, that was some grade A funny, although, scary shit up there, Harddriver.

Postby Fretman » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:54 pm

harddriver wrote:But still to say that William Dung makes the same type of Music as all the hardrock bands of the 80's is completely ignorant and absurd Mr. Fret :x And as far as it all being the same shit with a different rapper i guess that means you own one of Mr. William Bung's CDs and you know more about him than me since you seem to be a big fan. :wink: anyway Im sorry to put Mr. Wung down having not heard any of his music so if you could burn me a copy of his CD when your done cranking it i would appreciate it.Oh and i didnt say you were ignorant i just think that your statement about same rappers was not true. Im sure your a cool dude that just hates Poison, Anyway as usual i have no idea what im talking about so il go do laundry or something. :? :? :? :?

I'll get that CD to you right away.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:40 am

Thanks my brother :D Il be checking tha mail :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:14 am

Wrappers, rappers, and the "perpetual apocolyptic eras of megalomania"
All I want to do is pay for my gas, man! LOL

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:13 am

Not sure where else to put this, but it looks like the American Idol contestants are singing Queen songs next week. If I see Kelly Pickler singing We Will Rock You, I might scream.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:31 am

excitable87 wrote:Not sure where else to put this, but it looks like the American Idol contestants are singing Queen songs next week. If I see Kelly Pickler singing We Will Rock You, I might scream.

I am with yah on that Jesus how many fuckin reality shows need to Kill a great band like Queen man this american IDIOT show is getting too screwed up for me . :evil: one can only hope that these Morons will get the fact that they will never have a reall career in music Hell even Kell Clarcksons stint is dying down now that should tip these Morons off.

PreviousNext

Return to Free for all...