Happy Thanksgiving...

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Happy Thanksgiving...

Postby Shadow » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Have a awesome/safe Thanksgiving everybody with your Family/love ones. God Bless and Rock solid :!:

All Access Member

Re: Happy Thanksgiving...

Postby Kathy » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Thank you Shadow!! Hope everyone has had a safe and fun filled Turkey Day

So, who watched the Red Skins and Dallas?? Anyone see Ann Wilson of Heart sing the National Athem.......hum..Ann Wilson singing with Jake now that would be a Steller combo!! :D

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:17 am

Kathy wrote:Thank you Shadow!! Hope everyone has had a safe and fun filled Turkey Day

So, who watched the Red Skins and Dallas?? Anyone see Ann Wilson of Heart sing the National Athem.......hum..Ann Wilson singing with Jake now that would be a Steller combo!! :D

I prefer Jake's playing with a male vocalist. There's just something about his tone that doesn't mesh well with most female's pipes.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:32 am

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Ended up watching Detroit/Houston. Missed call by the Refs and a blunder from Detroit's coach led to a loss for Detroit. Agravating to watch, but usually is. But hey, we had Kid Rock at half time. Would have liked to catch Ann Wison do this. I am sure I can probably Youtube it. I guess in 2013 we will hear how Jake sounds with Sass and that other girl. He has done other work with some female vocalists but I have never heard it. Its listed in his Discography. Different style music though. Still waiting to hear what he did with Sarah Thiele newest effort that was due out already.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Kathy wrote:Thank you Shadow!! Hope everyone has had a safe and fun filled Turkey Day

Hell, YEAH - that was a very pleasant surprise ... she did a beautiful rendition - even the guys in the booth acknowledged that. I'm in Redskins country, and my b/f is a diehard - so it was a good game :P

Return to Free for all...