Ray Gillen, Randy Castillio, Phil Soussan

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Ray Gillen, Randy Castillio, Phil Soussan

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Anyone seen this before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ommDA0ib ... re=related

Don't know who the others are. Ray hanging with TUS rhythm section is cool though.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Re: Ray Gillen, Randy Castillio, Phil Soussan

Postby macheted01 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Never seen this. Thanks for posting it. Been recently playing around with this song. I was watching Joe Bonamasa Live at the Beacon and Paul Rogers came out and did this one with him. Ever since I seen that, it reminded me how great this song is. So, this is a cool find. Thanks.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:25 pm

I have a few of the songs these guys did together on another pc. I found them on napster or morpheus. I do remember they also did "Can't Get Enough (of your love)' and 'Fortunate Son'

I'm not sure when they recorded this and if this was ever meant to be a real band.

Badlands also did a kick ass version of 'Fire and Water'. Free was a fantastic band.
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:58 am

I thought Badlands have covered this too. Here is a link to these guys doing Cant Get Enough live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmtfAFgmZ1w&feature=plcp

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:32 am

Just listen to that brothers voice...my God what a singer he was. Still cant believe he left us so young, miss him so much.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:01 pm

What a surprise didn't know Ray Gillen worked had a music project with Randy Castillo & Phil Soussan...'interesting. Ray sounds amazing, great high-energy Vocals: very emotional...the video though was too raunchy/they don't need to that out-landish stuff but boys will be boys, I guess. They look beautiful RAY and RANDY C. may they both rest in sweet harmony...'so, sooo talented and their sunset came much too soon. Love them both, very special groovin' personalities they had.

Return to Free for all...