Local Gas Prices

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Local Gas Prices

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:03 pm

So how much is it costing you to fill up? I paid $2.49/gallon for 87 grade yesterday-$19 for 7.6 gallons. :evil: Post if you're from another country, cuz I'm curious to see what the rest of the world is paying.

If you go to www.gasbuddy.com click on your state (it's good for Canada, too) and you can find the lowest prices in your town.

Re: Local Gas Prices

Postby jefnel1 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:43 pm

Wow $2.49 is pretty low for regular. I have to put Special in my SUV or it pings and knocks - $2.69 at the cheapest here in CT.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:48 pm

mass its 2.85 for regular
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby johnthebrucelee » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:15 am

This is just a thought... I think people get really fat when drive TOO much.... Please don't hurt me.. :cry:

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:57 am

johnthebrucelee wrote:This is just a thought... I think people get really fat when drive TOO much.... Please don't hurt me.. :cry:

Did I miss something :?:

What does someone's body fat ratio and the price of a gallon of gas have in common with each other :?:

Killer of Giants

Postby crisguitar » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:59 am

in england petrol prices are nearly £1 litre...that suks!!!!!!!

Killer of Giants

Postby johnthebrucelee » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:25 am

mrmetal wrote:
johnthebrucelee wrote:This is just a thought... I think people get really fat when drive TOO much.... Please don't hurt me.. :cry:

Did I miss something :?:

What does someone's body fat ratio and the price of a gallon of gas have in common with each other :?:[/quote
I SAID DON'T HURT ME, DAMMIT!!... People drive and rather not walk (if they work, well that's obvious). Just thoughts in my mind that is really loud...

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:10 am

I noticed that in Europe. Most Europeans are in pretty good shape, due to all of the walking that they do on a daily basis. When I was in London a few years back, I lost 6 lbs. in 3 weeks without even trying, because I was walking a lot more than usual.

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:11 am

We are paying $1.20 a litre, which would be about $4.80 a gallon..... we get ripped off. :)

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:13 am

Gutterflower wrote:

I noticed that in Europe. Most Europeans are in pretty good shape, due to all of the walking that they do on a daily basis. When I was in London a few years back, I lost 6 lbs. in 3 weeks without even trying, because I was walking a lot more than usual.

Hahaha, we arent too bad here, a few fat ass's, but generally not bad. I do Taekwondo 4 times a week, and they keeps me pretty healthy, and I do walk to the shops, instead of driving.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:21 am

SUV with 22 inch spinners and a DVD...$40,000. Gasoline....$2.79 per gallon.

Gas can and a garden hose..........Priceless!

:)

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:17 am

Indiana $2.39 for the cheap grade. At least it was on MONDAY. It's Thursday ... hard telling what it's up to today.
My daughter was in Paris this time last year. Gas prices were well into the American $4 range. She said everyone drives those little bitty cars. A lot of walkers, too. She also said everyone walks really, really fast and were, for the most part, slim. However, I don't know if that means they're healthier - she said everyone in Paris chain smokes. She brought me back a pack of French cigarettes ($6) - they were awesome - HUGE difference from Am. cigs. So, if I had those cigs made available to me everyday and could afford them (!), I'd probably chain, too!
Last edited by Doobie on Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:08 am

johnthebrucelee wrote: I SAID DON'T HURT ME, DAMMIT!!... People drive and rather not walk (if they work, well that's obvious). Just thoughts in my mind that is really loud...

I'm ain't hurtin' on you, these two subjects have nothing in common. My commute to work is 70 miles roundtrip, I'm not going to be walking that anytime soon.

Oh and gas here is 2.45 a gallon.

And I am not fat. :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:46 am

Yeah, the prices are way out of hand. What's more, they're never going to go back down!!! I was watching Starman (on DVD, from around 1980) the other night, and it starts with shots of some indistinct town, namely of gas price signs, and does anyone remember a gallon of gas going for $1.17?!! I still think that after we (USA) kicked Saddam's sorry little ass out of Kuwait, and capped those burning wells, we should have laid claim to everyone of them.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:59 pm

frethead wrote: does anyone remember a gallon of gas going for $1.17?!!

We'll probably never see that again in our lifetimes! :x

Next

Return to Free for all...