WOLFMOTHER

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: WOLFMOTHER

Postby mrmetal » Wed May 10, 2006 9:54 am

Rock wrote:Haha Fuk u, haha, dont start baggin our rock bands bitch!!!!!! :)

You rag our bad beer. I rag your, well, you get the idea. :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed May 10, 2006 2:49 pm

mrmetal wrote:Behold the dudes that friggin rock!

Gee, I wish I had a long sleeve shirt that looked like a candy cane.....

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Wed May 10, 2006 3:01 pm

Hey i said they Friggin Rock :lol: not that they were friggin Hot :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed May 10, 2006 3:05 pm

harddriver wrote:Hey i said they Friggin Rock :lol: not that they were friggin Hot :lol:

lol :lol:

What IS with ALL of them having the Jeri curl do's?????
way too funneeeeee

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Wed May 10, 2006 3:06 pm

Why did the chicken cross the road? so it could get away from the Wolfmother

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Wed May 10, 2006 4:26 pm

frethead wrote:Why did the chicken cross the road? so it could get away from the Wolfmother

LMAO!!!

That is one smart chicken!

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Thu May 11, 2006 2:56 am

frethead wrote:Why did the chicken cross the road? so it could get away from the Wolfmother

HAhahahahaha! :lol:

F**kin' great thread! :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu May 11, 2006 6:19 am

mrmetal wrote:I have heard them. I bought the album to check them out and just didn't like it. Hell, even my teenager didn't like it.... :)

You heard stuff from Poets and Madman and he likes the cheese, so it is no wonder you have that opinion.

What the heck is that suppose to mean Metal :?: :lol:

My music taste is entertaining to me and impeccable at that! It helps me to forget about the rat race that we all happen to live in. I don't want to be depressed halfway through an album, so I choose not to digest a steady diet of darkness. :wink:

With that said, Harddriver, I want more out of my music than a bunch of horny 14 year olds that have fetishes with their sister's makeup! :lol:

As for your Wolfmother band, since I'm such an open minded guy, I'll give these dudes a shot.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Thu May 11, 2006 7:09 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote: My music taste is entertaining to me and impeccable at that! It helps me to forget about the rat race that we all happen to live in. I don't want to be depressed halfway through an album, so I choose not to digest a steady diet of darkness. :wink:

Cheese is good. :lol: I can dig it.

PoetsandMadmen wrote: As for your Wolfmother band, since I'm such an open minded guy, I'll give these dudes a shot.

And you will need a shot after wasting your hard-earned rat race $$$ on this cd. :twisted:

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Thu May 11, 2006 11:40 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:
mrmetal wrote:I have heard them. I bought the album to check them out and just didn't like it. Hell, even my teenager didn't like it.... :)

You heard stuff from Poets and Madman and he likes the cheese, so it is no wonder you have that opinion.

My music taste is entertaining to me and impeccable at that! It helps me to forget about the rat race that we all happen to live in. I don't want to be depressed halfway through an album, so I choose not to digest a steady diet of darkness. :wink:

With that said, Harddriver, I want more out of my music than a bunch of horny 14 year olds that have fetishes with their sister's makeup! :lol:

As for your Wolfmother band, since I'm such an open minded guy, I'll give these dudes a shot.
Im a little confused about the horny 14 year old girl remark :? And why are you guys slammin on Ratt ? " Out of the Cellar " was a good CD :wink:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu May 11, 2006 1:16 pm

harddriver wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:

Im a little confused about the horny 14 year old girl remark :? And why are you guys slammin on Ratt ? " Out of the Cellar " was a good CD :wink:

I'm not slammin' on the RATT ATTACK, I'm just giving you a hard time. :D I actually agree with you though, Out of the Cellar is a great CD actually! Everything RATT did is classic to me!

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Thu May 11, 2006 2:12 pm

I know poet :lol: i always like to throw a reference to an 80's rock band into all my posts :D just to keep the dream alive that one day big hair and dudes in makeup will rule the world once again 8O

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Thu May 11, 2006 4:49 pm

mrmetal wrote:
Rock wrote: Haha Fuk u, haha, dont start baggin our rock bands bitch!!!!!! :)

LOL...Jet is ok....I listen to them when my teenage daughter rides with me in my car.

Wolfmother is still a terrible name for a band and they are no where near Led Zeppelin or Black Sabbath. :roll: Let's keep things in perspective...

Hey, never said they were anywhere near Led Zep, Sabbath and co, but it is refreshing to hear young bands going back to the 70's rock sound, as for Jet, they are the same, but alot more commercial IMO. :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Thu May 11, 2006 4:50 pm

mrmetal wrote:
Rock wrote:Haha Fuk u, haha, dont start baggin our rock bands bitch!!!!!! :)

You rag our bad beer. I rag your, well, you get the idea. :wink:

Hahaha...u know I love u guys, just not your beer. :)

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm

Lol, that was a bad pic u guys posted b4, but heres a review. :)

PreviousNext

Return to Free for all...