Great White

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Great White

Postby harddriver » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:01 am

mrmetal wrote:
harddriver wrote: I will be seeing them twice on this tour ( 5th time total ) with my girlfriend and 5 of her friends and its a blast every time they put on a show with chicks , beer and pyro what more could you want. Once again im not a fan :wink:

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. It's OK...we are all friends here. :wink:
Whats even funnier is this is supposed to be a Great White thread :lol: See what i meen you mention Poison and it can bring a thread back to life. And i thought Poison was bad for you :D man am i lame :? ive just spent the last half hour typing shit about Poison :oops: maybe your right Mrmetal i should get help :lol:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:01 pm

I don't hate Poison, because I grew up listening to them. I dig the fact that they still tour and do quite well, as you like to bring up. Honestly, if the ticket prices weren't so crazy high, I'd go see them myself! Heck, I like Cinderella too!

You might ask, why would you do that Poets? I like going down memory lane some too, but I think today's metal kicks 80s metal's ass!

Harddriver, I still say if you'd give the bands we speak of a fair shot, you'd start diggin' it too. Maybe not all of it, but some of it at least. You're prejudging something you know very little about my man!

Heck, I'm happy to make you a mix mp3 disc and mail it to you! Just PM me with your address and I'll get it out to you within the next week or so. I'm happy to stand behind something I feel strong about. \nn/

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:07 pm

PoetsandMadmen wrote:I don't hate Poison, because I grew up listening to them. I dig the fact that they still tour and do quite well, as you like to bring up. Honestly, if the ticket prices weren't so crazy high, I'd go see them myself! Heck, I like Cinderella too!

You might ask, why would you do that Poets? I like going down memory lane some too, but I think today's metal kicks 80s metal's ass!

Harddriver, I still say if you'd give the bands we speak of a fair shot, you'd start diggin' it too. Maybe not all of it, but some of it at least. You're prejudging something you know very little about my man!

Heck, I'm happy to make you a mix mp3 disc and mail it to you! Just PM me with your address and I'll get it out to you within the next week or so. I'm happy to stand behind something I feel strong about. \nn/
Its all good my rockin brutha from the south. And the stuff that i have heard is pretty good and it would be cool to hear some more.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:30 am

Yah gota let go of the Spandex Harddriver unless of course a hot chick is still in them :lol: LOL!!! then feel free to hold on LOL!!! 8)
The artist formally known as Brawler

Previous

Return to Free for all...