Ultimaterhoads.com and JakeELee.com Affiliated :)

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Ultimaterhoads.com and JakeELee.com Affiliated :)

Postby skezza » Wed May 24, 2006 12:37 pm

Hey guys,
not had chance to post lately, lot of work on at the moment. Me and Jeff (jefnel1) have decided to affiliate our sites www.ultimaterhoads.com. Me and Jeff have been friends for a while now, and we both feel its the right move! He is also good friends with my fellow administrator Trigger (Ian). Its a real honour to be affiliated with this site now, because i have a lot of respect for Jake E Lee and think hes a fantastic guitarist, i also like the members on this site and its one of the only Ozzy sites I would affiliate with and thats down to the members.
Thanks guys!
Joe
If your looking for our mini banner, its down in the bottom corner of the JakeELee.com homepage. I am looking on getting one on my site for this site.

Keep Rocking!!!!

Killer of Giants

Re: Ultimaterhoads.com and JakeELee.com Affiliated :)

Postby Deansolo » Wed May 24, 2006 2:44 pm

skezza wrote:Hey guys,
not had chance to post lately, lot of work on at the moment. Me and Jeff (jefnel1) have decided to affiliate our sites www.ultimaterhoads.com. Me and Jeff have been friends for a while now, and we both feel its the right move! He is also good friends with my fellow administrator Trigger (Ian). Its a real honour to be affiliated with this site now, because i have a lot of respect for Jake E Lee and think hes a fantastic guitarist, i also like the members on this site and its one of the only Ozzy sites I would affiliate with and thats down to the members.
Thanks guys!
Joe
If your looking for our mini banner, its down in the bottom corner of the JakeELee.com homepage. I am looking on getting one on my site for this site.

Keep Rocking!!!!
That's great! You've got a very cool site there Joe (www.ultimaterhoads.com)! I often find myself toggling between the two sites. I post on a number of forums but I think you and Jeff definitely have the best of the bunch...real cool people.... and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. :)

All the best with the affiliation!

ROCK!

Dean
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Postby jefnel1 » Wed May 24, 2006 5:27 pm

Thanks Dean. Joe & Ian are cool guys. It's always good for people with similar interests to stick together. It keeps the troublemakers away and promotes a safe enjoyable environment. I thought it was time to branch out a bit.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed May 24, 2006 7:27 pm

I highly approve & what a cool ideal it is two great "awesome" Master Classic musicican*s Websites: the Ultimaterhoads.com (started by Skezza/Joe and Ian) and JakeELee.com mega maze (started by Jefnel1) in "affiliation" with the other! That's nice and shall venture over to check out the new Rhoads ultimate 'site/I was trying to find the picture Gallery area. smile. I guess you must registrar there in order to view it for their individuals Master music Websites (Jake's & Randy's) that's heavily respectfully linked "affiliated" with the other as is Ray Gillen's Website: I like that! :D

Postby skezza » Thu May 25, 2006 6:52 am

I think its just fantastic that we are now affiliated, i really like Jakes stuff and i think on the bark at the moon 84 live at salt lake city video he was on steroids. Pretty amazing hey!
Joe

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Thu May 25, 2006 7:23 am

Yah Man thats is very cool congrats to all !!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby crisguitar » Thu May 25, 2006 11:16 am

with ya here in the UK!

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Thu May 25, 2006 5:05 pm

Is this a stupendously cool moment to stoke the ceremonial blaze and hoorah at the quickening of some really cool news, dudes, or what?! Hell, yeah!!! Alright! Rock on, guys!

Postby skezza » Fri May 26, 2006 12:05 am

lol your last reply is weird frethead cuz im from a place called Stoke in england, or near it anyway :P

Postby skezza » Fri May 26, 2006 2:57 pm

ive got a nice little banner on my site at the bottom now, to signal we are affiliated :)

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Fri May 26, 2006 5:35 pm

O yeah! Would that be the Stoke out there close to Canterbury Cathedral?! Stonehenge?! Woodhenge?! Big Ben?! LOL That's cool, dude. But, that is pretty funny!

Postby skezza » Sun May 28, 2006 12:52 am

Nope, that is the Stoke where Ozzy Osbourne wrote the Blizzard Album in a pub :P. Stoke on trent its called :), and near, where the album was wrote, is called Stafford

All Access Member

Postby pejale » Sun May 28, 2006 2:34 pm

Hey skezza, i'm from Cumbria, never been your way although i'm hoping to get to Port Vale for a football match next year. Sorry if that's a swear -word round your way. Ozzy had a couple of roadies from my area when he was in Sabbath,i think they wrote a book a couple of years ago.
This thread will probably confuse a few of the Americans on here!! :wink:

Postby skezza » Tue May 30, 2006 11:44 am

Haha, Port Vale, yep tis a bit of a swear word ;). However, I have both bootlegs available for that gig, so i know it was a good one.
Joe

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby bubbles » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:53 am

Congratulations on joining two sites together who are both so true to our idols. I wish all the other sites conected to Randy were as cool as ultimaterhoads! you guys rock, and we all know Jakeelee.com are amazing. I like how we are free to speak and dont fear getting our ass's kicked.
Keep on doing what you are doing guys we really love it.

Return to Free for all...