Myspace.com

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Myspace.com

Postby Mstp34 » Mon May 29, 2006 2:35 pm

This myspace thing is so fun and additive. If you have one then post it, if not you need to get one.
Check out mine.
www.Myspace.com/Mstp34

All Access Member

Re: Myspace.com

Postby Gutterflower » Mon May 29, 2006 2:37 pm

Mine is below my sig, but here it is anyway:

www.myspace.com/mistralwind

It IS addictive...you just have to watch out for the lowlifes and idiots! :roll:

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon May 29, 2006 6:49 pm

:D Yes it is a bit addictive and kinda fun!

I don't have much time for mine, you can visit mine at: www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Let's be friends! :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Tue May 30, 2006 7:45 am

The Big thing for me only haveing peoplE I know on my friends list! and Kepping the Fake A## People away ! and The fakes who just want a big friends list! the only peole on my freinds list are people I have been close to for years and a couple of my students , thats it
The artist formally known as Brawler

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue May 30, 2006 9:14 am

Yep, I know what you mean about being selective of your friends list. I made a BIG mistake by approving a friends request from someone I didn't know. At first he seemed cool, and I gave him my cell number. That's when the trouble began-he called me CONSTANTLY and was a complete pest. All he seemed to want to do was talk about himself anyway-one of those people who likes to hear the sound of their own mouth running. Talk about fake-he clearly wasn't what he represented himself to be.

Lesson learned-NEVER AGAIN! :roll:

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Tue May 30, 2006 2:53 pm

Gutterflower wrote:Yep, I know what you mean about being selective of your friends list. I made a BIG mistake by approving a friends request from someone I didn't know. At first he seemed cool, and I gave him my cell number. That's when the trouble began-he called me CONSTANTLY and was a complete pest. All he seemed to want to do was talk about himself anyway-one of those people who likes to hear the sound of their own mouth running. Talk about fake-he clearly wasn't what he represented himself to be.

Lesson learned-NEVER AGAIN! roll
Wow, that's scary.......My profile says who I specifically want to meet..Musicians, people in the business and music lovers. mostly I get friend requests from guitar players and strippers! :P
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Postby Gunner » Wed May 31, 2006 8:39 pm

I tell ya what, I'd rather have some fans of the same kinda music I'm into than those emo kids who keep trying to add me: http://www.myspace.com/gunnersmusic

Dean, how come I don't get the strippers, bro?.....just guitar heads and middle aged housewives. One thing you'll never hear is a guy complaining about the female stalkers LMAO

Killer of Giants

Postby johnthebrucelee » Wed May 31, 2006 8:52 pm

Gunner wrote: One thing you'll never hear is a guy complaining about the female stalkers LMAO

LOL So true... :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed May 31, 2006 11:55 pm

Gunner wrote:I tell ya what, I'd rather have some fans of the same kinda music I'm into than those emo kids who keep trying to add me: http://www.myspace.com/gunnersmusic

Dean, how come I don't get the strippers, bro?.....just guitar heads and middle aged housewives. One thing you'll never hear is a guy complaining about the female stalkers LMAO

I don't know man...I checked your profile and pic, and everything looks cool. I'm slightly shocked that you don't have a bevy of stippers on your friends list, considering your chops! I suggest you add a 'here for' that says:" Strippers wanted, middle aged housewives need not apply". :D :P
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Postby Gunner » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:08 am

Aw man.....how non-pc is that?....I love it! Bwa ha ha! :twisted:

I saw some ad pop up on a tab site, recently, T shirts that say "Tom is NOT my friend"...ain't that cool?

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:04 am

yah Tom hasn't had any thing to do with myspace since selling it for 300.000.000 I am sure he is even laughing all the way to the bank!!!!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:47 pm

Hhhmm, interesting & vital thread here and very brave of you all to show your personal myspace.com page and I look forward to visiting you all! Myself, well I do have a myspace.com page but it has all these odd numbers at the end and right now I can't recall all that. So I'm sorry I can't at this time show my personal space pg so to speak...-hopefully next time I can. Peace!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:35 pm

Sorry to say but I’m going to have to “edit/delete out” my personal my space addy pg that I feel now “foolishly” shared quite openly here at JakeELee.com which is an awesome Professional Website yet still there’s many trouble seekers that ventures through out the Websites, etc.,. that causes great mischief and therefore I rather keep my space addy pg private. I don’t really want to discuss the why in my decision to do this only that I have some struggles here & there since sharing it and that’s why it’s edit from this location. I'm truelly deeply "sorry" there's good Hearts on this board but unfortunately for me I seem to attract people that like to rattle me/maybe with time that will change but I don't see that coming anytime soon. In any event I left the contents/re-ply message as originally written here on the Jake Talk message board but I'd edited out myspace.com personal page.

I've been debated this a little while now ever since last week...-I'm very particular in showing my special "space" but I thought what the hey/there's some mighty incrediable fans that venture here to JakeELee.com (JAKE World!) and above are just a few that love showing their support to this great Website Dedicated to da Oge*Jake E. Lee! I "noticed" that alot of you have a myspace name (and some have #'s & letters) by your own chosen as do we "all" have our own personal names/numbers, etc.,. when we lst join & we can change it at will: I'm in the process of trying to make that change (and have/& hopefully it go through as it should) from my own special numbers to a special "name"...'So, decided to post both (which are actually one/the same 'space) and I hope I'm making sense here! Here we go (I'm a Gemini...-I hope this not confusing to you all):

There both "me" I sound like a mad Gemini Scientist! Hee, heee, heee anyway True Heart/JAKE gritty gator fans can visit/check it out from time to time. (No bullcrap/or games this is only to those that it applys to.) Gunner has a pretty cool personal 'Space pg 'Site, all of you do actually! Peace.
Last edited by Shadow on Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:36 pm

I was feeling left out because I didn't have a myspace thing. So here is mine in all it's basic functionality! LOL....

http://www.myspace.com/themistermetal

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:54 pm

You had better not come near my space. I'll shit on you.

Next

Return to Free for all...