Dio anyone?

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Dio anyone?

Postby Shadow » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:33 pm

That's a great DVD vintage illustration of the Holy Diver taken from the original album/Cd. That's awesome Devil/Monster Rock image that Ronnie James Dio/DIO created for I noticed it's been used in "many" Concert Events from Hard Rock/Metal to Extreme Metal and all in between, the image is quite famous: I hope Mr. Dio is getting his Royalties from it! :twisted: I do believe he even named the Monster and I bet this is a spectacular Holy Diver/DVD Set! Rock On.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:51 am

Shadow wrote:That's a great DVD vintage illustration of the Holy Diver taken from the original album/Cd. That's awesome Devil/Monster Rock image that Ronnie James Dio/DIO created for I noticed it's been used in "many" Concert Events from Hard Rock/Metal to Extreme Metal and all in between, the image is quite famous: I hope Mr. Dio is getting his Royalties from it! :twisted: I do believe he even named the Monster and I bet this is a spectacular Holy Diver/DVD Set! Rock On.

Yeah, I believe he named it Murray didn't he?

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:38 am

[quote="PoetsandMadmen"]Has anyone bought this DVD and watched it yet? Doug Aldrich is the lead guitarist in it, so do you need to know anything else?

Image[/

I got the other DVD they made in New York with Doug and that fkn rocks, havnt been able to find it here in Oz yet. :)

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:42 pm

Rock wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:Has anyone bought this DVD and watched it yet? Doug Aldrich is the lead guitarist in it, so do you need to know anything else?

Image[/

I got the other DVD they made in New York with Doug and that fkn rocks, havnt been able to find it here in Oz yet. :)

This one has been tough to get ahold of for some reason. I had to put it on order with my local CD store. I've yet to see it at a Circuit City or Best Buy.

Previous

Return to Free for all...