Will Jake do another project soon?

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Will Jake do another project soon?

Postby Deansolo » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:43 pm

Deansolo wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:
Deansolo wrote:Like I said on the old site. We should all synchro watches and go outside and shout "Whens the next album!"....maybe then he'll respond.

I wrote him an email 2 weeks ago....still no response. :(

Dude seriously LAGS!

How in the world do you even have his email address? :? (scratching my head)

Long story short: Got an email from Joe Becker, He says Mike Varney is my best friend, really likes your pedals "Call Him"....We called him. He said he wanted to put a couple sets of our pedals in his studio. Then one night about 3:00 am we get an email from Mike Varney that says Jake E. Lee's at my house right now, we're gonna be making a record...he likes your pedals and wants you to get a hold of him. Here's his email. Now we keep in touch regularly to talk about guitar equipment.

Same story for :

George Lynch
John 5
Tracii Guns (although Tracii has since become my personal friend )
Greg Howe
Michael Lee Firkins

They were all at Mikes house, heard my pedals and wanted to talk to me. :)

I's amazing how that all went down. :)

Heres another bit of the story: Jakes so hard to get a hold of,..I had to find out he was an "endorser" from YOU GUYS on this forum! I think it was Poets, mrmetal and Metalhead that told me he actually named us on Retraced!

Even tho' Jake doesn't communicate much, he's one of the nicest, coolest, guys ever......Like Tracii, He endorses our stuff because he likes 'em....No contract was ever brought up.

Not to sound cheesey or anything...but I've been a Jake e Lee fan since I saw him with Ozzy at the Us Festival '83, But now I'm even more of a fan now that I've seen (and heard) the bigger picture of who he is. :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:10 pm

MetalHead wrote:btw Dean, have you elaborated any more on the pedal suggestion I made
some time ago ? :)

Yes and No....By yes I mean i have it listed on my whiteboard. By no I mean it's #4. I have 3 more projects in various stages of completion ahead of the Metalhead pedal. :) As I said, great idea...but it's gonna take some time 'cuz of the other stuff. :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com

All Access Member

Postby dave1021 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:41 am

Deansolo
You guys have peaked my interest in your pedals. Can we use these boards to discuss them or would you rather I contact you via your website.

Dave
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:58 am

Deansolo wrote:
MetalHead wrote:btw Dean, have you elaborated any more on the pedal suggestion I made

Yes and No....By yes I mean i have it listed on my whiteboard. By no I mean it's #4. I have 3 more projects in various stages of completion ahead of the Metalhead pedal. :) As I said, great idea...but it's gonna take some time 'cuz of the other stuff. :D

Yeah ok :)
I remember you talking about a delay and a phaser :)
Which one will come first ? ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:42 pm

dave1021 wrote:Deansolo
You guys have peaked my interest in your pedals. Can we use these boards to discuss them or would you rather I contact you via your website.

Dave

I don't want to pimp my stuff here.....(more than I already do! :lol:)

Best to contact me by e-mail: mail@cats-eyeesp.com. :D

Anytime...I'm always here!

thanks

Dean

Note: 15% discount for forum members...comes out to $20-$25 off depending on the model of pedal :wink: (shameless pimping! :P ) Limited time, so act now...Can't keep the offer up forever....I'll go broke! (I sound like a stereo salesman 8O Crazy Deano's pedals! :lol: )
Last edited by Deansolo on Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:48 pm

MetalHead wrote:
Deansolo wrote:

Yeah ok :)
I remember you talking about a delay and a phaser :)
Which one will come first ? ;)

Probably the Chorus! LOL :lol:

We bumped the phase to the back of the line..too many boutique phasers out right now. :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:30 am

Dean, if you get a nice, warm analog chours going - I will be contacting you. With the MESA formula pre/power amp thing I have going, not much need for a distortion pedal.

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:35 am

mrmetal wrote:Dean, if you get a nice, warm analog chours going - I will be contacting you. With the MESA formula pre/power amp thing I have going, not much need for a distortion pedal.

Hey man, get one of those old Boss Chorus pedals from like the early 80's, they kiked ass, but I still use a super Chorus, and try using a Compression Sustainer with (CS-3), sounds fkn cool, maybe Dean can work those 2 together, would make a great Pedal mate. :)

Previous

Return to Free for all...