John west new CD

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

John west new CD

Postby Charvelised » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:30 am

Just Bought "Long Time No Sing" New Cd...and It's Very Good Mostly Mid pace Rockers John has a Fantastic voice but He also plays the guitar including the Solos on this Cd..Pretty Good stuff!

All Access Member

Re: John west new CD

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:49 am

Charvelised wrote:Just Bought "Long Time No Sing" New Cd...and It's Very Good Mostly Mid pace Rockers John has a Fantastic voice but He also plays the guitar including the Solos on this Cd..Pretty Good stuff!

I like John as well. I wasn't aware that he played guitar though. I was thinking that Chris Caffery was his guitarist. Jeff Plate is playing drums, correct?

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:26 am

Yes...the credits are at the end of each song lyrics..I knew john played as he Played guitar on his Permanent Mark Cd...But to play every Solo..and Do a decent job is Impressive..i'm sure there were plenty of Phenomenal guitarists that would have Jumped at the Chance to Play with John!
Poets,Did you read Jorn Left Masterplan?
Roland Grapow Left an amazing Comment on my.. myspace page!

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:43 am

Charvelised wrote:Yes...the credits are at the end of each song lyrics..I knew john played as he Played guitar on his Permanent Mark Cd...But to play every Solo..and Do a decent job is Impressive..i'm sure there were plenty of Phenomenal guitarists that would have Jumped at the Chance to Play with John!
Poets,Did you read Jorn Left Masterplan?
Roland Grapow Left an amazing Comment on my.. myspace page!

Yeah, that sucks for sure! Jorn has a solid solo career, so it's not too bad. I'm sure that Masterplan will get another good singer. I'd like to see them wind up with Oliver Hartman, ex-At Vance!

Actually, Jorn's pic serves as my avatar here! :D

Return to Free for all...