C.C. DeVille: Pick Your Poison

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: C.C. DeVille: Pick Your Poison

Postby frethead » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:49 pm

Harddriver, I have no idea what your reference is to, bud.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:20 pm

frethead wrote:Harddriver, I have no idea what your reference is to, bud.
Oh dont worry about it dude. Even i have no idea what i am talking about half the time :? But what ever it was i said im sure i meant nothing by it. Especially if it was concerning Poison ( which of whom i am not a fan :wink: ) see im rambling now and i have no idea what i am saying. :?

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:01 am

See Harddriver you always have to start slammin' my power metal music just when I was beginning to enjoy your post!

I'll say this again, I'm glad to see the bands that I grew up listening to doing well these days. I have nothing against 80s hard rock/hair metal, because it's where I cut my teeth! Actually, I'd like to see this tour if it comes close to me this summer.

The difference between you and I is that you're not opened minded enough to give the music that I love a shot! Your D & D reference is pretty inaccurate by the way! Bands that sing about that sort of stuff isn't all that exist in the progpower genre. That's where you're going wrong and missing out on some stellar music! You wouldn't have to turn your back on your roots, but just give something else a shot, that's all!

With that said, I'm glad that you enjoyed the show.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:03 am

Given the choice of 1) Seeing Poison/Cinderella 2) Attending a World Cup Match or 3) Playing Dungeons and Dragons; I would most likely choose 1.

Because I can always look at girls, buy beer and be fairly entertained at a Poison show.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:36 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:See Harddriver you always have to start slammin' my power metal music just when I was beginning to enjoy your post!

I'll say this again, I'm glad to see the bands that I grew up listening to doing well these days. I have nothing against 80s hard rock/hair metal, because it's where I cut my teeth! Actually, I'd like to see this tour if it comes close to me this summer.

The difference between you and I is that you're not opened minded enough to give the music that I love a shot! Your D & D reference is pretty inaccurate by the way! Bands that sing about that sort of stuff isn't all that exist in the progpower genre. That's where you're going wrong and missing out on some stellar music! You wouldn't have to turn your back on your roots, but just give something else a shot, that's all!

Aww man you got me all wrong dude. I wasnt slammin your music at all. And im sure the stuff you listen to rocks ass. I listen to all kinds of new shit and not hardly any 80's hair metal at all anymore. BLS, Tool, Shadows Fall, Down, COC, Manson and RATM are the jams i listen to mostly these days to name a few. I told you guys before i just like bringing up the ol 80's hair bands any chance i get because i like to get a rise out of you guys. I love this site and its always fun shootin the shit with you dudes.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:41 am

mrmetal wrote:Given the choice of 1) Seeing Poison/Cinderella 2) Attending a World Cup Match or 3) Playing Dungeons and Dragons; I would most likely choose 1.

Because I can always look at girls, buy beer and be fairly entertained at a Poison show.
Actually Dungeons and Dragoons :lol: wouldnt be to bad because i would play it with a chick and i would put a real horny spell on her and make her my Dungeon Slave skankbag and then me and all my hobbit buddies would have all kinds of freaky hairy potthead sex with her. :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:49 am

And you would do that with your mighty hobbit cock??? :D

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:25 pm

mrmetal wrote:And you would do that with your mighty hobbit cock??? :D
Well of course :lol: what else am i supposed to use ?

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:28 pm

Dude, break out the AD&D!!! Man, I was playing D&D before I ever layed a guitar across my lap! No problems, Harddriver, besides . . . you're half of the entertainment around here!

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:18 am

harddriver wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:See Harddriver you always have to start slammin' my power metal music just when I was beginning to enjoy your post!

Aww man you got me all wrong dude. I wasnt slammin your music at all. And im sure the stuff you listen to rocks ass. I listen to all kinds of new shit and not hardly any 80's hair metal at all anymore. BLS, Tool, Shadows Fall, Down, COC, Manson and RATM are the jams i listen to mostly these days to name a few. I told you guys before i just like bringing up the ol 80's hair bands any chance i get because i like to get a rise out of you guys. I love this site and its always fun shootin the shit with you dudes.

Well, you need to add some Brainstorm, Symphorce, Evergrey, Tad Morose, and Edguy to your music diet.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:17 pm

PoetsandMadmen wrote:
harddriver wrote:

Well, you need to add some Brainstorm, Symphorce, Evergrey, Tad Morose, and Edguy to your music diet.
OK i will dude. But if i hear one reference to Dragons,Castles, Rainbows, Dungeons, Overlords, Conan the Barbarian, Conan O Brien, Demons, Llamas, Hyundais or Moonpies i will never listen to that stuff again :lol:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:49 pm

harddriver wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:
harddriver wrote:

OK i will dude. But if i hear one reference to Dragons,Castles, Rainbows, Dungeons, Overlords, Conan the Barbarian, Conan O Brien, Demons, Llamas, Hyundais or Moonpies i will never listen to that stuff again :lol:

LOL :lol: I can't promise that you won't hear any references to moonpies!

Previous

Return to Free for all...