Where is Melissa Yang ?

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Where is Melissa Yang ?

Postby Fakeblue » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:36 am

Is she dead ?

Killer of Giants

Re: Where is Melissa Yang ?

Postby Doobie » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:37 am

Who? Is she the one that was close to Ray? Why would you think she's deceased?

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:27 am

Here she is.. lol

Here She Is.... :P

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:34 am

Doobie wrote:Who? Is she the one that was close to Ray? Why would you think she's deceased?
Yeah the one who jnew ray...no I don't think she's dead...lol I was just wondering...

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:35 am

Rock wrote:Here she is.. lol

Here She Is.... :P
Where ?

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:06 am

i think she said something bad about Jake,
as she was taking Rays party within the arguments
the two had.
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:58 am

MetalHead wrote:i think she said something bad about Jake,
as she was taking Rays party within the arguments
the two had.

Well yeah I remember she talked about Jake rude behavior to Ray and it created a very 'gossip' post. I guess Jeffnel thought it was better to ban her in order not to spoil Jake's reputation or something. I thought it was a shame because she was posting a lot and really kind of pep up the site. I think all forum need someone like that. She probably bought a proxy and changed her IP adress to come back but she's become very discrete........lol come on Melissa kick some asses ! :wink: :evil: :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:03 am

Yea, she posted a lot. But, as I recall the numerous posts she wrote were all negative ones about the "fallout". A lot of us corresponded with her but, none of us were guillable enough to believe the things written by her - nobody knew her. She was just another one of us that sits behind a keyboard and screen. Could have been truth - could have been a crock of shit. Whichever way you want to believe, this wasn't the place for her to air her grievances regardless of their authenticity. Jefnel did the right thing even though her tales had no ill effects on Jake's reputation. There's no use in letting someone like that run amok on this, or any other, site. That's why we originals (plus numerous others) are all still here :) .

(and she's not as discrete as she thinks she is :wink: )

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:27 am

like a fresh wind ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:36 am

[quote="Doobie"]Yea, she posted a lot. But, as I recall the numerous posts she wrote were all negative ones about the "fallout". A lot of us corresponded with her but, none of us were guillable enough to believe the things written by her - nobody knew her. She was just another one of us that sits behind a keyboard and screen. Could have been truth - could have been a crock of shit. Whichever way you want to believe, this wasn't the place for her to air her grievances regardless of their authenticity. Jefnel did the right thing even though her tales had no ill effects on Jake's reputation. There's no use in letting someone like that run amok on this, or any other, site. That's why we originals (plus numerous others) are all still here :) .

(and she's not as discrete as she thinks she is :wink: )[/quotwhat do you mean the fallout ? Badlands splite]

what do you mean the fallout ? badlands end ?

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:48 am

i'm guessing Doobie's talking about arguments Jake and Ray had back in the day-

Postby jefnel1 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:54 am

Let me set the record straight on Miss Yang.

I spoke with her many times outside of the forum and considered her a friend for a short time. At first, she was very nice and helpful with information about Ray and Jake. She was close to them for a period of time and provided a lot of insight into that time. Unfortunately, she became somewhat of a Jekyll & Hyde.

One day she snapped on the forum after being provoked by certain other members. She insulted Jake and broke every forum rule in the book. I was forced to delete her posts and topics because they were so rude and insulting to everyone. After many attempts at cooling the situation, I was forced to ban her from JakeELee.com. She proceeded to deface every one of her posts on RayGillen.com with childish insults and curses toward me personally. I guess having her posts deleted was just too much for her to take, so she felt the need to sever all ties. My conclusion is that she is a very troubled person and was looking for attention - any attention.

I would discourage any forum member from contacting her unless you'd like to invite many hours of grief into your email box.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:30 am

jefnel1 wrote:I would discourage any forum member from contacting her unless you'd like to invite many hours of grief into your email box.

there are spam-filters ;)

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:03 am

I like fights lol It's inspiring. althought I'm not a violent person, I think fight situations are interesting and make you learn about others. But yeah I understand they're quite a burden for an admin lol

Metalhead, who's that good looking guy on the pic , is that you ?

Return to Free for all...