Show us your TATS

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Show us your TATS

Postby Doobie » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:20 pm

harddriver wrote:You guys probably think that i have long blond hair and i wear a ton of hairspray and eyeliner. You probably also think that i wear my jeans ( acid wash or stoned washed ) real tight around the ankles and a hustler wife beater tanktop on my chest. Well i will have you guys know that you are wrong in your assesment because my hair isnt blond its actually black 8O

For some reason I had envisioned you as the shaved head kind. Not too tall - 5'8"ish and a small frame. I dunno why .. weird, eh?

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:19 pm

Doobie wrote: Cool as in pics of me and Jake 8) . But, since you don't know what the Doob looks like, humor me with your thoughts of how I would look. The closest to correct wins a date with Catherine Zeta Jones. Um, unless it's Gutterflower and then she gets a date with anyone she wants (except JDepp). bwahahahaha.

There's gonna be a beatdown on the board for JD! :)

(I can hear it now: 'girlfight! girlfight! smack da bitch up!')

It might come down to paper, rock, scissors for the first one to tear off a piece...of Johnny, that is :wink:

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:00 pm

Doobie wrote:
harddriver wrote:You guys probably think that i have long blond hair and i wear a ton of hairspray and eyeliner. You probably also think that i wear my jeans ( acid wash or stoned washed ) real tight around the ankles and a hustler wife beater tanktop on my chest. Well i will have you guys know that you are wrong in your assesment because my hair isnt blond its actually black 8O

For some reason I had envisioned you as the shaved head kind. Not too tall - 5'8"ish and a small frame. I dunno why .. weird, eh?
Not even close my friend. Im 5'10 and 180lbs with a smokin hot ass and some major gun action and and a big ol................ah uh nevermind.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:05 pm

harddriver wrote: Not even close my friend. Im 5'10 and 180lbs with a smokin hot ass and some major gun action and and a big ol................ah uh nevermind.

So what kind of gun do you have, Smoky? :)

Postby Fretman » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:15 pm

Rock wrote:
frethead wrote:Actually, I was thinking how funny it would be if Doobie and Metalhead were to show their faces!!! LOL

Hahaha yeh, sometimes it is quite funny what ppl look like, u get this vision in your head of what they might look like, by the responses they write, and it usually turns out completely diff to what they really look like. :)

Anyway, heres a mate of mine, he has way more tatts than me, I wouldnt mind full arms, when he met Nikki Sixx, he even took a pic of him. :)

8O

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:39 am

mrmetal wrote:
MetalHead wrote:i guess I won't tell where I have my piercing ... ;)

That had to hurt. :twisted:

it didn't hurt, but it burnt a little and it bled a little too ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:26 pm

Doobie wrote:
frethead wrote:Actually, I was thinking how funny it would be if Doobie and Metalhead were to show their faces!!! LOL

Sorry, I don't have the intelligence to figure out how to get the pics on here myself. I can get the pics on the puter but then I get all effed up. As I told Gutterflower, as soon as I get my daughter to sit down for one second and show me how, I've got some cool pics to post. Cool as in pics of me and Jake 8) . But, since you don't know what the Doob looks like, humor me with your thoughts of how I would look. The closest to correct wins a date with Catherine Zeta Jones. Um, unless it's Gutterflower and then she gets a date with anyone she wants (except JDepp). bwahahahaha.

I envison "The Doob" as petite...5'4" maybe. Shoulder length brown hair. A closet partyer! :P
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:00 pm

lol @ "a closet partier".

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:32 am

Doobie wrote:lol @ "a closet partier".

With a name like "Doobie", I knew you'd get a kick out of that! :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:19 am

Hahaha, i cant really see closet partiers here if u are in to Jake and the music we all are Dean. :)

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:13 am

Thanks for sharing the pic of your pal, Rock. I can't believe there's only been one pic of tats posted and it's not even a forum member. lol. But, hey Gutterflower ... the pic IS of a tall, dark and lanky dude! Oops, forgot one descriptive word there ... tall, dark, lanky and SCARY!!!! lol.

I'm curious, Rock ... have you ever applied THAT amount of make-up to yourself?? If so, PICTURE PLEASE!!!!!!!

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:15 am

Hahaha nah havnt doobie, I am not a makeup person, cept when I was right in to Kiss many years ago, done the odd Ace Frehely thing. Only time I have had makeup on, is when we done some photo shoots, and that was just powder on the face to take off the shine as they do, and eye liner the makeup chick put on. That mate in the pic is Rick, he doesnt always look like that, lol, but he plays guitar/sings in like a goth/glam/metal sought of band, marilyn mason lookin dudes, but without the electronic sought of sound, just rippin guitars.

Hahaha...wtf, dont like this pic, but who cares, this was me at one of the said photo shoots about 12 years ago, bit of eye liner on there and a bit of face shit but thats it for me in t makeup department.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:56 am

F**kin' Glamour-puss! LOL!...:lol:... Just kiddin'! Nice head shot! :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:41 am

Doobie wrote:Tattoos, that is. Tell us how many you have and include a pic (as long as they are in appropriate places).

Don't have any tatoos or piercings. I can show a pic of my hairy ass like I did in that other website but the answer was awfull so I think I'd rather spare you that lol

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:55 am

Hey, Rock...you're cute! :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Free for all...