What concerts are you attending this summer?

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: What concerts are you attending this summer?

Postby Gutterflower » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:42 am

Going to see The Foo Fighters play Red Rocks for two shows - the week of my birthday in July :P whooHOO!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:56 am

All Access Member

Postby pejale » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:34 pm

IRON MAIDEN at Twickenham rugby stadium, July 5th 2008. 8)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:34 pm

I really havn't thought of going anywhere due to my busy schedule of work/and my Class studies: I certianly would like to attend quite a few of those special Concert Events/Festivities out there! Who knows if my schedule permits me to go to "1 or 2 or 3" of those heavy Rockin' Concert Events, I will definately try to go/be present. To those of you that are fortunate enough to go see your treasure music artists/bands...'have a great & fabulous Rockin' safe time! 8O :P 8) Peace.

Postby chloe » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:59 am

emm,,,well i am gonna c whitesnake,defleppard nd black stone cherry in june nd this wednesday i am gonna c nightwish. so i sort have quite alot goin on for now i hope tht jake e lee does a show hopefully in belfast coz thts where i am from so yea cnt wait yahoo !!!

chloe

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:42 pm

I'd like to go see the Cinderella, Lynch Mob, Warrant show, but I haven't been able to find the dates anywhere. Anyone know where to find the date's or know when they will be playing Phoenix or Tucson?

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:48 pm

AZFF wrote:I'd like to go see the Cinderella, Lynch Mob, Warrant show, but I haven't been able to find the dates anywhere. Anyone know where to find the date's or know when they will be playing Phoenix or Tucson?

This was just posted yesterday on Oni Logan's MySpace:

March 29, 2008 - Saturday
Interview with The Classic Metal Show

Don’t miss this one.

Oni will be doing an interview with The Classic Metal
Show on April the 8th

www.theclassicmetalshow.com

www.pitriff.com

Lynch Mob tour dates coming soon
8)

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:50 pm

Gutter,

Thanks for the info. I was on Oni's page a few day's back and nothing was there. I'll go check it out again.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby yellowshirtguy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:24 pm

No big shows around here where I live. Plan on seeing local bands though.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:40 am

Obviously won't be attending this one in Sweden. However, I would luvvvvvvv to! Check out this line-up:

SWEDEN ROCK FINALIZE 2008 LINE-UP:
The complete line-up and tentative running order for Sweden Rock Festival 2008 is as follows (Ordered closer to opening act):
Wednesday June 4:
Satyricon, Airbourne, Sabaton, Five Fifteen, Bonafide, Korpiklaani, Graveyard, Sweet Savage, Faith, Dampungarna.
Thursday June 5:
Judas Priest, Disturbed, Testament, Sebastian Bach, ELO - former members of ELO and ELO part II, At The Gates, Coheed & Cambria, Black Stone Cherry, Primal Fear, Sonic Syndicate, Derringer, Pain of Salvation, Picture, Volbeat.
Friday June 6:
Def Leppard, Whitesnake, Ace Frehley, Saxon, Joe Satriani, Hanoi Rocks, Ministry, Carcass, MUCC, Fastway, Birth Control, Tesla, The Poodles, Shakin Street.
Saturday June 7:
Poison, Triumph, Avantasia, Blue Öyster Cult, Ratt, Apocalyptica, Mustasch, Hensley/Lawton & Live Fire, The Blues Band, Sir Lord Baltimore, Havana Black, Eläkeläiset, Lizzy Borden, Primordial, Vivian, Archer.
All information: www.swedenrock.com.

All Access Member

Postby _will_ » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:47 am

Anyone a Reading fan here in the UK? My class was getting over excited this afternoon, I can't understand what all the fuss is about.
Would sooner go to download, but this year it still isn't that great

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:29 am

if I have the cash, I'll probably attend Sweden Rock Festival :twisted:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:51 am

I've got tickets to see Symphony X, Epica, and Into Eternity in Charlotte, North Carolina on May 2nd.

I'm determined to see that Cinderella, Warrant, and Lynch Mob show myself this summer. That should be pretty cool! In my opinion, that's the best Lynch Mob lineup ever!

~Brian~

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:27 am

New blog from Chris Caffery's MySpace:

Hi all!

Still busy writing here. Noticed that the page passed 400,000 views recently. Thanks to all who have visited in the past and welcome to all of you who are just stopping by for the first time.

Recording will begin very soon for my still untitled new CD. Looking forward to getting this CD recorded so you all can hopefully hear it in the fall.

Small note...caught Testament live last night in New York City. Frickin’ awesome! My first US tour as a member of Savatage was in 1990 supporting Testament, many great memories. The band was on fire last night! Amazing atmosphere. It was great to see my friends in the band and also to see my TSO bandmate Mr. Alex Skolnick shredding some serious heavy metal. Congrats to the guys on their new CD which is coming out soon. They will hit the road in the US with Heaven and Hell, Judas Priest and Motorhead this summer. That show can;t be missed! Metal is alive and well!

Back to work!

Peace!

C

\m/

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:14 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:I've got tickets to see Symphony X, Epica, and Into Eternity in Charlotte, North Carolina on May 2nd.

I'm determined to see that Cinderella, Warrant, and Lynch Mob show myself this summer. That should be pretty cool! In my opinion, that's the best Lynch Mob lineup ever!

~Brian~

I have both those shows on my list for this year. Right on man!

PreviousNext

Return to Free for all...