Chinese Democracy

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Chinese Democracy

Postby harddriver » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:57 am

Hey just wandering if any of you plan on getting this when it comes out. I probably will just out of curiosity.

Re: Chinese Democracy

Postby skezza » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:29 pm

possibly!

All Access Member

Postby pejale » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:35 pm

Naaahh, he don't deserve it.

Postby skezza » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:36 pm

true! hes a waste in my opinion, big fat bloke!

you ever heard that song,
I predict a riot, by the Kaizer Cheifs, substitute these words in, Axel needs and diet

Axel needs a diet, axel needs a diet. sorry im ripping the japanese off, they were singing that to Ronaldo :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:32 pm

no way its no longer G-N-R to me anymore its just the Axle Rose SH$T Sandwich.........Solo Project!!!!! and he needs to lay off the Fat foods too.
The artist formally known as Brawler

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:51 pm

I agree with ya strat. But i still think it will be 100 times better than that crap that Velvet revolver put out. Scott Weiland is a total pud wacker.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:37 am

No, because I didn't get into G&R back in the day, so why would I now?

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:08 am

I could care less. GnR sucked back in the 80s, so I doubt they have gotten any better now.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:22 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:No, because I didn't get into G&R back in the day, so why would I now?
Oh thats right i forgot. Axl isnt weird enough to write songs about the afterlife and evermore and all that prog/power cheesy dungeon crap. And GnR all had long hair and they were all about sex and partying and you Prog/ Power dudes dont know anything about that stuff.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:26 am

mrmetal wrote:I could care less. GnR sucked back in the 80s, so I doubt they have gotten any better now.
What planet were you on back in the 80's my man. Appetite and both the illusion albums were stellar pieces of work.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:47 am

harddriver wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:No, because I didn't get into G&R back in the day, so why would I now?
Oh thats right i forgot. Axl isnt weird enough to write songs about the afterlife and evermore and all that prog/power cheesy dungeon crap. And GnR all had long hair and they were all about sex and partying and you Prog/ Power dudes dont know anything about that stuff.

LOL :lol: Actually, Axl's voice always got on my nerves, so that's the biggest reason. Sweet Child O Mine and November Rain are classics I must admit.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:01 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:
harddriver wrote:

LOL :lol: Actually, Axl's voice always got on my nerves, so that's the biggest reason. Sweet Child O Mine and November Rain are classics I must admit.

Axle's voice always got on my nerves too......Appetite was good but not "stellar" IMO.....Use yer Illusion I & II should have come out as an EP IMO, not that good at all.
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:57 am

The best GnR songs IMO are the ones that were never released as singles. Songs like Dont damn me, Right next door to hell and Dust and Bones are kick ass Rock n Roll jams. And the EP statement made by Dean is just as rediculous as that sweater in his avatar :wink: Oh and Poet u and Mrmetal would be so proud of me :D I was crankin a little EDGUY this weekend and i downloaded a little Evergrey as well. And then i got all drunk and put on a Cod piece and some big furry boots and a Viking helmet and i went down to the nearest village and raped and pillaged all night long (P.S. I was just kidding about the whole Viking thing )

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:38 am

Way to go hard driver. I have my viking helmet hanging next to the doorway - just in case the urge hits me! Especially when jamming to Saxon.

I know a lot of people liked GnR, but I just didn't care for it. Appettite was a decent effort, but it got old fast. UYI I and II were just a waste of money. But they did make good beer coasters before I used them as skeets.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:48 am

mrmetal wrote:Way to go hard driver. I have my viking helmet hanging next to the doorway - just in case the urge hits me! Especially when jamming to Saxon.

I know a lot of people liked GnR, but I just didn't care for it. Appettite was a decent effort, but it got old fast. UYI I and II were just a waste of money. But they did make good beer coasters before I used them as skeets.
That reminds me of a funny story. Me and a buddy of mine were drinking some brews a few years back and his girlfriend came over and she brought some rap and r anb b Cds for some reason. Well anyway we ran out of brew and we sent her to get some more and while she was gone i noticed the beers were leaving rings on my glass coffe table and i didnt have any coasters so we were like hey man lets use these Ghetto music CDs as coasters and they worked really well. When the chick came back she got all mad because we were using one as an ashtray as well ( Quit smoking 4 years ago :D by the way ) so she grabbed her CD,s and knocked over my beer :x but we got to keep the ashtray though.

Next

Return to Free for all...