Haunting Masters

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Haunting Masters

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:10 pm

There will be a new movie coming out on the Classic John Carpenter's Halloween and this time around it will focus on the begginning's of why Michael Myers (not Mike Myers, smile!) is the way he is: this newest Halloween will be done "written" by Mr. Rob Zombie (the Phantom Stranger himself/I saw that music video talk about "scary" - as is House of 1000 Corpes<which I've seen & liked it's chilly storyline & the girl got away & Devil Rejects<I did not see this one for it was too gorie) ...-so I'm hoping that Rob Zombie will give the newest Halloween movie a chilly edge to it and not gore/anyway I'm sure the legendary Zombie will put his own chilly stamp on this Haunting movie. Which brings up whom Music Artists/Bands will do the Music Soundtrack for the new Halloween 2007 Movie (I think that's when it's coming out!) and would be cool if Haunting musicians Masters like: Cradle of Fifth, Deicide, Slipknot, Satyricon (I have their/Satyr & Frost SATYRICON newest album/Cd "Now, Diabolical" on Century Media/Roadrunner Records and it's a sturdy "powerhouse" Trailblazing masterpiece! Bad ass haunting band!), Killswitch Engage, WWIII (featuring Beast legend Mandy Lion), Devil Driver, Alice Cooper, etc.,. and obviously Rob Zombie it's his movie, of course to hauntenly groove on this most awaited haunting Classic movie Halloween! It is also said that a new Resident Evil movie titled "Extinction" will be coming out in 2007 and I look forward to this movie & it's haunting Soundtrack in which are total Metal Rockin' chillers to the core and do hope to see "many" great haunting Masters as mentioned above on this thriller masterpiece as well! Peace. :twisted: 8) :D

Killer of Giants

Re: Haunting Masters

Postby Doobie » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:52 pm

Funny thing about that Mr. Zombie ... he co-produced PeeWee's Playhouse.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:17 pm

Doobie wrote:Funny thing about that Mr. Zombie ... he co-produced PeeWee's Playhouse.

LOL...that explains alot actually.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:41 pm

I only know this due to the fact that my daughter tunes in to Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network. It happened to be a trivia question they asked. They are getting ready to show reruns of all PeeWee Playhouse episodes on there - late night. I can't help it . . . I always loved the opening song on that show. I bet my daughter can still sing it word-for-word. "It's Chairy!" lol

Return to Free for all...