JASON BECKER

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

JASON BECKER

Postby hashima » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:28 am

Konnichiwaaaaaa

Some covers show Jason Becker with Hurricane/Tornado guitars... I could ascertain that those guitars were products of a japanese company called "Molidaila"(Moridaira) but nothin more... they still producing? how gettin one? or custom works?? :o the headplates look like those of the aria mac-series...

Killer of Giants

Re: JASON BECKER

Postby stratattack » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:22 am

nope they are no longer made the same company made an electric strat knock off for Martin guitars called the stinger which the guitarplayer from concrete blonde had a couple . both guitars were Identical to one another.

but Jason went to Carvin after that (smart boy) :D until he went to peavey YUCK!!!!!! :evil:
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:27 am

hashima wrote:Konnichiwaaaaaa

Some covers show Jason Becker with Hurricane/Tornado guitars... I could ascertain that those guitars were products of a japanese company called "Molidaila"(Moridaira) but nothin more... they still producing? how gettin one? or custom works?? :o the headplates look like those of the aria mac-series...

I don't know about Tornado guitars...but I love this one :

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:08 am

THats his Custom Peavey Hartley Peavey Made 4 of those for him when he was touring with DLR.. he should have stayed with carvin!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:15 am

stratattack wrote:THats his Custom Peavey Hartley Peavey Made 4 of those for him when he was touring with DLR.. he should have stayed with carvin!
I don care cuz I sounds great with both Carvin and Peavy... but I do hate one Peavy model: Vandenberg's Gay-Pink-Series!

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:00 pm

stratattack wrote:THats his Custom Peavey Hartley Peavey Made 4 of those for him when he was touring with DLR.. he should have stayed with carvin!

he didn't tour with DLR as he got the disease when they were recording.
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:08 pm

hashima wrote:
I don care cuz I sounds great with both Carvin and Peavy... but I do hate one Peavy model: Vandenberg's Gay-Pink-Series!
lol I bet you didn't like Vanderberg when he took girly poses in Whitesnake :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:31 am

I recently showed up in school with a german guitar-mag and some friends o mine had a short glance at an old picture of him holding his gay Peavey and they said: "wtf man, I didn't know Claudia Schiffer's playin guitar!"... that ain't no bad joke!
actually I don like his sound either, but that ain't nothin to do with his feminine appearance...

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:27 am

hashima wrote:I recently showed up in school with a german guitar-mag and some friends o mine had a short glance at an old picture of him holding his gay Peavey and they said: "wtf man, I didn't know Claudia Schiffer's playin guitar!"... that ain't no bad joke!
actually I don like his sound either, but that ain't nothin to do with his feminine appearance...

Actually I don't really have problems with effeminate guys. I find it interesting aesthetically speaking. I like 'hair metal'. I thought jake was quite effeminate back in 1986 in the Lightning Strikes live video.

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:52 am

konnichiwaaaaaaa

don get me wrong, I love this style too cuz I try lookin like Jake n Eddie on stage... however the thing with vandenberg's a bit too much, I mean he uses rouge and the look in his eyes on those pictures + the color o his guitar... well, maybe that was his aim... as I said, I like Jake's/David Lee Roth's/Jason Becker's appearances... but the latter ones kept themselves more male... I think...

I heard (somewher outta a dark corner in a foggy night) Jason Becker will produce a new album supported by other musicains?? Any news bout that?

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:54 am

hashima wrote:konnichiwaaaaaaa

don get me wrong, I love this style too cuz I try lookin like Jake n Eddie on stage... however the thing with vandenberg's a bit too much, I mean he uses rouge and the look in his eyes on those pictures + the color o his guitar... well, maybe that was his aim... as I said, I like Jake's/David Lee Roth's/Jason Becker's appearances... but the latter ones kept themselves more male... I think...

I heard (somewher outta a dark corner in a foggy night) Jason Becker will produce a new album supported by other musicains?? Any news bout that?

Well the only thing I can tell you is I heard Jason was still writing music on an imaginative level, and having it written down through a musician friend. ?? sounds strange but still possible ....

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:01 am

hai, that's what I heard too... thanks alot, Fakeblue, I just thought they would come out with their material... let's hope it'll be possible some day!

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:04 am

hashima wrote:hai, that's what I heard too... thanks alot, Fakeblue, I just thought they would come out with their material... let's hope it'll be possible some day!

You're welcome, it was a pleasure to find someone knowing becker.
Hey, now that you raised my curiosity about your look, would you put a pic of yourself ? I'm sure you look great !

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:20 am

Fakeblue wrote:
hashima wrote:hai, that's what I heard too... thanks alot, Fakeblue, I just thought they would come out with their material... let's hope it'll be possible some day!

Hey, now that you raised my curiosity about your look, would you put a pic of yourself ? I'm sure you look great !

Sorry, Fakeblue... I ain't female and 18 years old, my avatar shows Audrey Hepburn... ... ... :oops:
Last edited by hashima on Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:30 am

hashima wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:

Sorry, Fakeblue... I ain't female and 18 years old, my avatar shows Audrey Hepburn... ... ... :oops:

lol you look good !
It makes me wanna get long hair again. The difficult part is when they fall on your cheeks but they're not long enough to make a poney tail. It scratches all day...Arrgh

Thks for having the courage to post your pic.

Next

Return to Free for all...