JASON BECKER

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: JASON BECKER

Postby hashima » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:21 pm

thanx, I would highly appreciate it if all members would post their pics but ya know how it is...
...the long hair thing, jiyaaa we all get old... anyone knows whether Jake's curls are natural, I definitely envy him!

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:40 pm

Fakeblue wrote:
hashima wrote:hai, that's what I heard too... thanks alot, Fakeblue, I just thought they would come out with their material... let's hope it'll be possible some day!

You're welcome, it was a pleasure to find someone knowing becker.
Hey, now that you raised my curiosity about your look, would you put a pic of yourself ? I'm sure you look great !

I think fakeblue likes boys. :?

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:44 pm

who knows...
Last edited by hashima on Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:16 am

Rock wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:
hashima wrote:hai, that's what I heard too... thanks alot, Fakeblue, I just thought they would come out with their material... let's hope it'll be possible some day!

Hey, now that you raised my curiosity about your look, would you put a pic of yourself ? I'm sure you look great !

Well yes actually I do. I've got myself some surgery lately. I wanted to become a girl. The thing is the surgeon got a little carried away with the scalpel and now, not only I am emasculated but my butt hole is wide open.
So consequently I'm having trouble with my ass.
I'm suffering from excessive diarrhea.
When the shit comes out, I can't control it and I end up with my computer seat covered with crap. It takes me half an hour each time to clean it all. But today things may have changed because I've heard a lot of good about American diapers. French diapers are no good because they rip out too easily. This is a public announcement, I'm looking for someone to send me American diapers via chronopost. I will pay for the post, and you'll get an extra cash for your help. PM me for my details.

Thanks

Please guys, help me I'm begging you.
I can't stand the idea of letting my ass ruin my future.

Best regards,

Fakeblue

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:25 am

Fakeblue wrote:
Rock wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:

Well yes actually I do. I've got myself some surgery lately. I wanted to become a girl. The thing is the surgeon got a little carried away with the scalpel and now, not only I am emasculated but my butt hole is wide open.
When the shit comes out, I can't control it and I end up with my computer seat covered with crap. It takes me half an hour each time to clean it all. But today things may have changed because I've heard a lot of good about American diapers. French diapers are no good because they rip out too easily. This is a public announcement, I'm looking for someone to send me American diapers via chronopost. I will pay for the post, and you'll get an extra cash for your help. PM me for my details.

Thanks

Best regards,

Fakeblue

... :oops:
Last edited by hashima on Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:30 am

actually this is a Jason Becker thread and I think we shouldn't do jokes bout diseases in here cuz I do have alot respect for him...

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:54 am

hashima wrote:actually this is a Jason Becker thread and I think we shouldn't do jokes bout diseases in here cuz I do have alot respect for him...

OOOhh, poor baby, did I hurt ya ? Come to Mama, and she will fix it up.

Now, wait there til I get my sledge hammer.

heh, heh, hehe.

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:35 am

hashima wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:
Rock wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:

Thanks

Best regards,

Fakeblue

I ain't sure whether I should laugh or not...

Same hashima

Back to Jason Becker...personally not that familiar with alot of his music, but loved A little aint enuff with Roth, great feel in his soloing, different. :)
Last edited by Rock on Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:36 am

Classy thread we got us here! I'm sure there's all kinds of new Jake browsers dying to sign up and get in on this intelligent conversation! :roll: Oh I forgot......we're all 14.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:20 pm

Rock wrote:Back to Jason Becker...personally not that familiar with alot of his music, but loved A little aint enuff with Roth, great feel in his soloing, different. :)

You're not familiar with Jason Becker ?! 8O

Here ... 5th caprice and Serrana :twisted:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:18 pm

Slightly excessive, but come on, Poet . . . you know that we've got to let 'em take their best shot. It'll be over soon. On a more relative note, I don't know much of anything about Jason Becker, either. He has a brother named "Joe" doesn't he?

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:16 pm

frethead wrote:Slightly excessive, but come on, Poet . . . you know that we've got to let 'em take their best shot. It'll be over soon. On a more relative note, I don't know much of anything about Jason Becker, either. He has a brother named "Joe" doesn't he?

No, Joe and Jason are not related, just very good friends that share the same surname. Joe Becker is also a very good friend of mine and endorses Cat's-Eye pedals. :wink:
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:54 pm

Jasons bro is named Ehren if I'm not mistaken.

I had a HUGE Jason Becker phase 1-2 years ago :D
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Previous

Return to Free for all...