Tips on getting Jake's poofed up hair in Ozzy days

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Tips on getting Jake's poofed up hair in Ozzy days

Postby Rock » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:44 pm

Hahaha this is funny, blokes talking about what they do to their hair. I use good shampoo etc these days and dye it black, I use the same dye as Dean, but other than that, nothing. :)

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:52 pm

Doobie wrote:
Deansolo wrote:What kind of hair products do you use? I usually just use a decent shampoo and a rinse, like Pantene and that Aussie instant conditioner. Sometimes I use a leave-in like Infusium. Keeps it managable and soft. For color I use Nice 'n' Easy natural Black 122. Lasts several weeks....I usually get a trim to remove the dead ends about every 6 weeks,... give or take. :)

If I'm going to straighten it, I use Matrix Sleek Look shampoo and conditioner. If I'm going curly I use L'Oreal for defrizzing (orange bottle). If styling products start to build up I use Neutrogena or Prell to get the build up out first and then shampoo again with the other said products. Oh the things we go through to make something dead look good! lol

Hahaha! :lol: I've found that Tresemme' makes a good clarifiyng shampoo...although I haven't used many styling products in years so no need for that these days. I had a sylist say once back in the 80's that most women would kill for my hair.

These days I'm just very happy that baldness doesn't run in my family.......OH..... I take that back,.. my great grandma was bald....twice a week by great granddad! LOL!!! :lol: :P
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:09 am

chiwaaaaaa

you folks remember Steve Stevens on stage with Billy Idol back in good ol 80s?? hair hair hair...

Previous

Return to Free for all...