Why (in my opinion) Axel rose is a shit

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Why (in my opinion) Axel rose is a shit

Postby stratattack » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:04 pm

hashima wrote:
stratattack wrote:
hashima wrote:I would like seein ozzy with Steve Stevens... he don't perform with virtuosity however this guy got an interesting sound... and his hairstyle's incredible, at least it was back in da 80's...

Are you Kidding??>Steves solo stuff is proof of his virtuosity.
he is and always has bee a shred deomond just because he is still with billy most of the time dont sell him short .

awright, I just corrected my image of Stevens' style, heard his interesting solo stuff, "Atomic Playboy"s a blast... he's devinitely up there on Jake's, Eddie's etc's level!... thanks alot Stratambush for your inspiration!![/quoteyour welcome I love Germany 8) great Beer!!!!!!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:20 am

teleassault wrote:
hashima wrote:
teleassault wrote:
hashima wrote:I would like seein ozzy with Steve Stevens... he don't perform with virtuosity however this guy got an interesting sound... and his hairstyle's incredible, at least it was back in da 80's...

Are you Kidding??>Steves solo stuff is proof of his virtuosity.
he is and always has bee a shred deomond just because he is still with billy most of the time dont sell him short .

awright, I just corrected my image of Stevens' style, heard his interesting solo stuff, "Atomic Playboy"s a blast... he's devinitely up there on Jake's, Eddie's etc's level!... thanks alot Stratambush for your inspiration!!
your welcome I love Germany 8) great Beer!!!!!!!

thanks, I love America 8) great Vehicles!!!!!!! dig those '79 - '81 Pontiac TransAms

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:59 am

Huh??? U obviously dont know much about Steve Stevens do u, no virtuosity?? LOL... :?

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:22 am

Stone wrote:

Huh??? U obviously dont know much about Steve Stevens do u, no virtuosity?? LOL... :?

I only heard Billy Idol's stuff before, always admired Stevens sound... I just heard of his virtuosity by listenin to "Atomic Playboy" and "Stone Cold Queen" yesterday... you'll read shit bout that guy in german guitar-mags, same with Jake... but thanks Crag... öhm, I meant Rock, sorry...

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:55 am

Steve Stevens is a wide-open human rocket on a livewire . . . and he got de blues. YEAH!

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:29 pm

George Lynch with Ozzy ? When was that rumor up to medias ? I thought Ozzy ended his carreer.

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:50 am

Fakeblue wrote:George Lynch with Ozzy ? When was that rumor up to medias ? I thought Ozzy ended his carreer.

it was just a personal wish replacing zakk with george in the early 90s... however Steve Stevens'd be way cooler...

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:07 am

hashima wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:George Lynch with Ozzy ? When was that rumor up to medias ? I thought Ozzy ended his carreer.

it was just a personal wish replacing zakk with george in the early 90s... however Steve Stevens'd be way cooler...

I see something in common between George & Jake. They both were wonderfull metal players and lost their ways in bands they had nothing to do in (Lynch Mob, Badlands).

Postby bassripper » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:37 am

Anybody do any Black Light Syndrome? SS shows all his styles off.

Previous

Return to Free for all...