wedding bells

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

wedding bells

Postby Doobie » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:46 am

in case anyone gives a rat's ass - Tommy Lee's ex is remarrying . . . http://www.wlky.com/entertainment/9540640/detail.html

Killer of Giants

Re: wedding bells

Postby MetalHead » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:13 am

good for her :)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:28 am

who?

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:05 pm

I like what Donna d'Erico (Nikki Sixx's wife) said about her: "If she had as many dicks sticking out of her as she's had sticking in her...She'd look like a porcupine".

She said it not me!

Disclaimer: not meant to offend any Pamela Anderson fans...or anyone elses fans for that matter! :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

All Access Member

Postby pejale » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:37 pm

It's the old adage isn't it? If you're a bloke and you shag around, you're a legend, if you're a girl, you're a slut. :wink:
I'm a married man, so i don't fit into any of those categories!!!! :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:31 pm

Charvelised wrote:who?

check the link my friend ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:17 pm

MetalHead wrote:good for her :)

At least it's not a rush marriage with tattoos as rings this time. lol

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:00 pm

Uhh, well . . . that was darn clever of Ms. D'Errico- (Sixx), I think! LOL Sooo, I guess the burning question is who the . . . ahhh . . . cough, ahem . . . "lucky" guy is, right?! We are talking about Pam Anderson, too. Yeah?! O, nooooo. Wait. It's not Richie Sambora is it? Eddie VH? Maybe it's the idiot in that commercial . . . "master ski-boarder" . . . with the golden fleece lined jacket?
Whatever. By coincidence, my sister called yesterday, to announce her engagement to her beau, Aron. ( sp?) That's waaaay cool for her, and I'm totally happy for her . . . and him. Them. Yeah. Rock On.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:13 pm

frethead wrote:Uhh, well . . . that was darn clever of Ms. D'Errico- (Sixx), I think! LOL Sooo, I guess the burning question is who the . . . ahhh . . . cough, ahem . . . "lucky" guy is, right?! We are talking about Pam Anderson, too. Yeah?! O, nooooo. Wait. It's not Richie Sambora is it? Eddie VH? Maybe it's the idiot in that commercial . . . "master ski-boarder" . . . with the golden fleece lined jacket?
Whatever. By coincidence, my sister called yesterday, to announce her engagement to her beau, Aron. ( sp?) That's waaaay cool for her, and I'm totally happy for her . . . and him. Them. Yeah. Rock On.

Congrats to your sister and her fiance'. When are they getting married? Do they need a band? LOL!!! :lol:
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:21 am

Deansolo wrote:I like what Donna d'Erico (Nikki Sixx's wife) said about her: "If she had as many dicks sticking out of her as she's had sticking in her...She'd look like a porcupine".

She said it not me!

Disclaimer: not meant to offend any Pamela Anderson fans...or anyone elses fans for that matter! :D

Hahaha well Donna has given Nikki the flick anyway........

And yeh, lol, as pammy said (Typical for the blonde) "Anderson wrote, "It's been a whirlwind -- spontaneous but well thought through." Hahahaha, does she think!!! I love Pammy, but kid rock can obviously see the advertising benefits of marrying Pammy, hey I would, get anyones career going....lol :)

Return to Free for all...