Hapynness

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Hapynness

Postby Deansolo » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:34 pm

CubsFan wrote:Being in a GlamRock band with # 1 power ballad hit and touring the world on a triple bill with Poison and Cinderella would make me happy :D even if i had to open. Man the Chicks would be outa control 8O

:D Great to have ya back dude! :D You're right....the chicks would be outta control! :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby CubsFan » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:01 pm

Oh you have no idea Dean my man 8O But the problem is that ive seen Poison twice this summer :D and the same chicks from the 80s are wearing the same shit they wore in the 80s 8O But hey after about 6 32oz brewskis you cant tell the difference. 8O

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:59 am

CubsFan wrote:Oh you have no idea Dean my man 8O But the problem is that ive seen Poison twice this summer D and the same chicks from the 80s are wearing the same shit they wore in the 80s 8O But hey after about 6 32oz brewskis you cant tell the difference. 8O
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:18 am

CubsFan wrote:Oh you have no idea Dean my man 8O But the problem is that ive seen Poison twice this summer :D and the same chicks from the 80s are wearing the same shit they wore in the 80s 8O But hey after about 6 32oz brewskis you cant tell the difference. 8O

The up side to them still wearing their 80's garb is that they can still fit them!! Not an easy feat for us ladies, fellows!

Previous

Return to Free for all...