Steve Stevens

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Steve Stevens

Postby hashima » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:27 am

:arrow: Chiwa folks, someone out there bein smart with Stevens' effects/pedals durin 80s, I'd be really glad bout your help!! :o

Killer of Giants

Re: Steve Stevens

Postby hashima » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:01 pm

:arrow: hey have you seen such aguitar elsewhere... any idea which brand it is :?:

Postby Fretman » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:42 pm

Not sure what that is, but pretty sure it wouldn't be my first choice if it was in a room with one other.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:59 pm

I'm not sure what brand it is, but that's a Guitar Synth from the 80's. The give away is the bar that runs from the headstock to the body, above the neck. That bar contained wires that connected the electronics in the headstock to the electronics in the body.
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:55 am

Deansolo wrote:I'm not sure what brand it is, but that's a Guitar Synth from the 80's. The give away is the bar that runs from the headstock to the body, above the neck. That bar contained wires that connected the electronics in the headstock to the electronics in the body.

thanks for your contribution, Dean, ya helped alot... that bar design somehow reminds me of the handle US soldiers got on their M16s... real killer-lookin ...I figured out a German custom guitar producer called "Basslab" (klick here) producin carbon fiber "instruments consistin of a thin monocoque skin of a few millimeters thickness - one-piece, completely hollow!"

...just check out their gear... really cool instruments partly with BARS ABOVE

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:12 am

ha, thanks again, just figured out the brand... Stevens used a Roland G-707 Guitar Controller

Return to Free for all...