Girls...

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants
Posts: 1893
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: BFE

Re: Girls...

Postby Doobie » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:27 pm

Double standard. Guys sleeping around - they're studs. Girls sleeping around - they're sluts, skanks or ho's.

All Access Member
User avatar
Posts: 1937
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: Girls...

Postby Gutterflower » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:36 pm

Doobie wrote:Double standard. Guys sleeping around - they're studs. Girls sleeping around - they're sluts, skanks or ho's.


EXACTLY.

and lots of guys don't like it if you've had more experience than them either. Again...then you're a slut, skank or ho :roll:
Image

Moderator
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:00 pm
Location: League City, TX

Re: Girls...

Postby Fretman » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:40 pm

Of course we all realize that none of our female friends on this board are sluts/skanks, etc. no matter how many notches they have. :wink:

Killer of Giants
Posts: 1893
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: BFE

Re: Girls...

Postby Doobie » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:43 pm

Fretman wrote:Of course we all realize that none of our female friends on this board are sluts/skanks, etc. no matter how many notches they have. :wink:


Ohh, of course. Besides, I prefer to be called sleaze over slut, skank or ho. :wink:

All Access Member
User avatar
Posts: 1937
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: Girls...

Postby Gutterflower » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:50 pm

Doobie wrote:
Fretman wrote:Of course we all realize that none of our female friends on this board are sluts/skanks, etc. no matter how many notches they have. :wink:


Ohh, of course. Besides, I prefer to be called sleaze over slut, skank or ho. :wink:


:twisted:
Image

Killer of Giants
Posts: 1567
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:00 pm
Location: San Luis Rey, California

Re: Girls...

Postby Deansolo » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:52 am

How many chicks? Never really kept count :D But let's just say I've had a few. :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 1679
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Girls...

Postby mrmetal » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:16 am

Personally, I always liked the slutty girls.

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 441
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:00 pm

Re: Girls...

Postby hashima » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:16 am

mrmetal wrote:Personally, I always liked the slutty girls.


yeah, actually I don know any guy on campus lovin unexperience and virginity

Killer of Giants
Posts: 592
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: france

Re: Girls...

Postby Fakeblue » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:35 am

An interesting theory I've read somewhere :

'Men are going from sex to heart, and women are going from heart to sex'

Meaning that men need sexual satisfaction before they can have any love feelings, as opposed to women who are capable to listen to their heart before having any sex.

What do you think of that ? Bullshit generalisation ? True enough to be mentioned ?

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 441
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:00 pm

Re: Girls...

Postby hashima » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:11 am

Fakeblue wrote:An interesting theory I've read somewhere :

'Men are going from sex to heart, and women are going from heart to sex'

Meaning that men need sexual satisfaction before they can have any love feelings, as opposed to women who are capable to listen to their heart before having any sex.

What do you think of that ? Bullshit generalisation ? True enough to be mentioned ?


hmm, I remember when I first fell in love with a girl in school... we were 14 but did not think about sex predominantly, that came a couple o months later... well the manly firstly-sex-secondly-love-view grows with ones age... I could imagine that a man in his 40s at first thinks of havin sex with the visualized woman he's attracted by cuz maybe he painfully remembers all his relationships and the problems he had with them on the spiritual level... you know that psycho and drama stuff girls use to love... so in his mindhe starts searchin for somethin good about girls and comes to the only possible conclusion: SEEEEX... ... ... it's a matter of age and experience with gals whether you think of love or havin sex with'em in the first place ... ... ... :oops:
Last edited by hashima on Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Killer of Giants
Posts: 1567
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:00 pm
Location: San Luis Rey, California

Re: Girls...

Postby Deansolo » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:20 am

As a man speaking....By the time you reach 40, you only remember the good parts of past relationships..Meaning, the good times are the ones that really stand out in your memory. The bad parts of the relationship seem to diminish as time goes by. That's how it is for me anyway.... But then again, I've only had one relationship that ended really badly. Most of them ended quite amicably really....not that I'm a slut or anything, I just haven't had a lot of long term relationships..long term meaning over 2 years.....I did have one in the 80's that lasted 6 years...that one ended badly...rock n roll, etc....Shit happens....whatever. :|

Anyway, I'm married to a great chick and I'm happy. :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 1231
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: OBeach town, Florida

Re: Girls...

Postby frethead » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:18 pm

Wait a minute-wait a minute. I've got to try this . . . sleaze. LOL That's funny! I imagine that most grand of body fluids, the anguish, wonder and excitement, and trying to figure out what to do with it after a surprise sneeze! LOL OMG I'm going to hurt for this later!!! LOL

Killer of Giants
Posts: 592
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: france

Re: Girls...

Postby Fakeblue » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:41 am

hashima wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:An interesting theory I've read somewhere :

'Men are going from sex to heart, and women are going from heart to sex'

Meaning that men need sexual satisfaction before they can have any love feelings, as opposed to women who are capable to listen to their heart before having any sex.

What do you think of that ? Bullshit generalisation ? True enough to be mentioned ?


hmm, I remember when I first fall in love with a girl in school... we were 14 but did not think about sex predominantly, that came a couple o months later... well the manly firstly-sex-secondly-love-view grows with ones age... I could imagine that a man in his 40s at first thinks of havin sex with the visualized woman he's attracted by cuz maybe he painfully remembers all his relationships and the problems he had with them on the spiritual level... you know that psycho and drama stuff girls use to love... so in his mindhe starts searchin for somethin good about girls and comes to the only possible conclusion: SEEEEX... ... ... it's a matter of age and experience with gals whether you think of love or havin sex with'em in the first place ... ... ... :oops:
yeah I tend to look at it your way. It all depends of people nature. An intellectual men experiencing the best satisfaction of his life through thougts, is likely to listen to his brain before listening to his balls when he meets a pretty chick...and a pretty girl enjoying the pleasure to put men on their knees for years may end up with some crappy control freak behavior, challenging her seduction skills every single time she meets a pretty boy. We're individuals, we have a great variety of different mentalities.

Killer of Giants
Posts: 592
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: france

Re: Girls...

Postby Fakeblue » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:49 am

Deansolo wrote:As a man speaking....By the time you reach 40, you only remember the good parts of past relationships..Meaning, the good times are the ones that really stand out in your memory. The bad parts of the relationship seem to diminish as time goes by. That's how it is for me anyway.... But then again, I've only had one relationship that ended really badly. Most of them ended quite amicably really....not that I'm a slut or anything, I just haven't had a lot of long term relationships..long term meaning over 2 years.....I did have one in the 80's that lasted 6 years...that one ended badly...rock n roll, etc....Shit happens....whatever. :|

Anyway, I'm married to a great chick and I'm happy. :)

I guess you have such a good mental health. A lot of people can't stand to look back because their memories are painfull and they can't get rid of them. Good for you you ended up happy in mariage. What you said about coping with your past reminds me a debate I've been in about people affraid of getting old. They seemed to be lacking this ability you have to 'filter' your memories and just keeping the good in mind. They said things like 'Ho my god how awfull will it be when my body will let me down as my mind will be will be haunted by the past'. Ouch ! I hope some people are enjoyin,g their old days better than that.....Maybe it's got something to do with nostalgy. I mean if you really fought your best to make your dreams come true, you should get old fine, because looking back sfould only be a pleasure....

Moderator
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:00 pm
Location: League City, TX

Re: Girls...

Postby Fretman » Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:57 pm

Deansolo wrote:Anyway, I'm married to a great chick and I'm happy. :)


Good job...I was fortunate enough to find someone worth marrying as well. I'm still friends with a lot of my ex-girlfriends, and I'm even friends with their husbands/boyfriends too. Once you find the right one everything seems to fall into place, at least it did for me.

By the way Dean...love the new avatar. :twisted:

PreviousNext

Return to Free for all...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests