Girls...

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Girls...

Postby Deansolo » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:03 pm

No offence fakeblue, but you're speaking like a man in his 20's. I felt and thought the same way as you when I was in my 20's. I too had a hard time with the prospect of getting old......I still do, but we have a saying here in the States: "Time Heals Everything". Alot of old timers use that saying to mean, The hurt of past relationships / tragedies will subside as time goes by. It's true...time does heal everything. I think it works the same way for everybody, not just me.

Your right tho' nostalgia does have alot to do with how you feel about your past. :) A lot of those past relationships were happening during a great time in my life, nostalgia makes me remember the good times fondly. :)

Anyway...just my 2 cents. :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:08 pm

hmm, we'll see :D :) :o :? :( :cry:

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:21 am

Deansolo wrote:No offence fakeblue, but you're speaking like a man in his 20's. I felt and thought the same way as you when I was in my 20's. I too had a hard time with the prospect of getting old......I still do, but we have a saying here in the States: "Time Heals Everything". Alot of old timers use that saying to mean, The hurt of past relationships / tragedies will subside as time goes by. It's true...time does heal everything. I think it works the same way for everybody, not just me.

Your right tho' nostalgia does have alot to do with how you feel about your past. :) A lot of those past relationships were happening during a great time in my life, nostalgia makes me remember the good times fondly. :)

Time probably heals a lot, but everything.....I don't know....some wounds are so deep that you can't only trust time to make them fade away, you also have to rely on your own personal motivation and energy to get better. Some people come back from war with severe psychological traumatisme and will not get rid of them by the 'tic-tac' clock power. When the shock is so strong that you don't undestand anymore what's going on in your head, you gotta get it under exam.

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:36 am

girls could do that to you...

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:06 am

Fakeblue wrote:
Deansolo wrote:No offence fakeblue, but you're speaking like a man in his 20's. I felt and thought the same way as you when I was in my 20's. I too had a hard time with the prospect of getting old......I still do, but we have a saying here in the States: "Time Heals Everything". Alot of old timers use that saying to mean, The hurt of past relationships / tragedies will subside as time goes by. It's true...time does heal everything. I think it works the same way for everybody, not just me.

Time probably heals a lot, but everything.....I don't know....some wounds are so deep that you can't only trust time to make them fade away, Some people come back from war with severe psychological traumatisme and will not get rid of them by the 'tic-tac' clock power. When the shock is so strong that you don't undestand anymore what's going on in your head, you gotta get it under exam.

You're right Fakeblue...my bad. :| The trauma of war sometimes does not diminish with time alone. There are times when it does take psychological help to get past those issues......I've had people in my life come back from war with deep psychological trauma. Those who did not seek help live with the mental trauma to this day. :(

Back to the topic of girls and relationships....You are also correct when you say "you also have to rely on your own personal motivation and energy to get better". I know this may sound silly, but that's when playing guitar, being in a band, and the support of bandmates, friends and family really comes into play. There were many times in my life where playing in a band got me through the hurt of a broken relationship. :)

There's lots of great people out in the world. After a broken relationship, it's best just to get out and socialize IMO.... Meet new people, play guitar, join a band..... Love will find you when you least expect it. :wink:
Last edited by Deansolo on Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:15 am

hashima wrote:girls could do that to you...

Haha! :lol: Yes they can!
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:49 am

:twisted:

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:12 am

Ho really ? Hmmm I gotta get myself some bad boy look then .. What do you think of that ?

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:57 am

Fakeblue wrote:

Ho really ? Hmmm I gotta get myself some bad boy look then .. What do you think of that ?

LOL....now we know the source of the problem.... :lol: Funny pic FakeBlue.

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:02 am

Fakeblue wrote:

girl, I definitely dig your style! :D

Postby Fretman » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:48 pm

:o

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:18 pm

Fakeblue wrote:

Hmmm...whatever blows your skirt up, honey! 8O
(you need to blend in your blush-and SHAVE your legs!)

Postby Fretman » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:21 pm

Gutterflower wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:

Hmmm...whatever blows your skirt up, honey! 8O
(you need to blend in your blush-and SHAVE your legs!)

I'm not sure the hat goes with that scarf. :D

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:27 pm

Fretman wrote: I'm not sure the hat goes with that scarf. :D

LMAO!

Ummm...yeaaah. And the shoes are all wrong. I think a nice strappy sandal would really dress up that rather plain outfit. :P Just make sure you pedicure first. lol

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:31 pm

And, THE EYEBROWS!!!! Get a wax job for sure!

PreviousNext

Return to Free for all...