Axl Rose Versus Vince Neil

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Axl Rose Versus Vince Neil

Postby Fakeblue » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:43 am

Hello there guys,

I remember an old story, happening many years ago about Axl saying nasty shits about Vince Neil girlfriend. The nasty things became a rumor, Vince heard it and said on MTV 'Hey Axl, I'm tired of your bullshit, I invite you to sort out this matter with a public fight'. Alice cooper was on the MTV set at the same time and he said 'sounds good ! I'll take the winner !' lol

please please please if you remember that story let me know how it ended, it's so funny :D

Killer of Giants

Re: Axl Rose Versus Vince Neil

Postby hashima » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:34 am

I hope Vince got the cup... he got better taste regardin guitarists! :D

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:37 am

hashima wrote:he got better taste regardin guitarists! :D

huh?
You prefer Mick Mars over Slash ? :?
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:41 am

MetalHead wrote:
hashima wrote:he got better taste regardin guitarists! :D

huh?
You prefer Mick Mars over Slash ? :?

I'm talkin bout Steve Stevens...

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:36 am

Fakeblue wrote:Hello there guys,

I remember an old story, happening many years ago about Axl saying nasty shits about Vince Neil girlfriend. The nasty things became a rumor, Vince heard it and said on MTV 'Hey Axl, I'm tired of your bullshit, I invite you to sort out this matter with a public fight'. Alice cooper was on the MTV set at the same time and he said 'sounds good ! I'll take the winner !' lol

please please please if you remember that story let me know how it ended, it's so funny :D

There was some kind of altercation backstage at the MTV Music Awards between Izzy and Vince's wife at the time, Sharise. Vince came to Sharise's defense, Axl came to Izzy's and there ended up being some back and forth between Axl and Vince. Vince then went on MTV and publicly challenged Axl to a charity boxing match but I don't think Axl wanted any part of that and that's where it ended. :roll:

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:29 am

Gutterflower wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:Hello there guys,

There was some kind of altercation backstage at the MTV Music Awards between Izzy and Vince's wife at the time, Sharise. Vince came to Sharise's defense, Axl came to Izzy's and there ended up being some back and forth between Axl and Vince. Vince then went on MTV and publicly challenged Axl to a charity boxing match but I don't think Axl wanted any part of that and that's where it ended. :roll:

Ho. This is quite disappointing but in a way I am pretty reassured for Alice. Given his age and skeleton body, I'm not sure he stood a chance against Vince or Axl. Seeing my dear sorcerer Alice beat up would have ripped my heart. :cry:

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:34 pm

Who cares?! They're both hoseheads

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:32 pm

frethead wrote:Who cares?! They're both hoseheads
hoseheads ? oops guess I'll have to look up for that one in my french/english dictionnary...hmmm slang...

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:38 pm

Hahaha, makes me laugh, these were skinny fkn rockstars, yet there seems to be all this rumor on how tough they were and all the fights they got in, we used to have some fkn mad fights with ppl in the crowd. Once the singer smashed this dude in the face with his mic stand, then jumped in the crowd, and the whole band followed and we kicked some good ass, lol.....Then my fave one, we were playing a 600+ gig, and during a song, I could see my gf kissin some fuker at the back of the room, end of the song, I dropped my guitar on the stage, grabbed my half drunk beer and jumped down off the stage and walked down the back....the singer was commentating the whole incident, then I smashed my beer bottle over this dudes head, dragged her back through the crowd, lol, the crowd was parting like I was moses parting the sea, I chucked her backstage, I got back on stage to applause, and announced my gf was a slut, and got the crew to chuck her out....lol, I was fkn ropable at the time, but funny looking back. :) Man was some fun scraps. :)

Postby Fretman » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:12 pm

Rock wrote:Hahaha, makes me laugh, these were skinny fkn rockstars, yet there seems to be all this rumor on how tough they were and all the fights they got in, we used to have some fkn mad fights with ppl in the crowd. Once the singer smashed this dude in the face with his mic stand, then jumped in the crowd, and the whole band followed and we kicked some good ass, lol.....Then my fave one, we were playing a 600+ gig, and during a song, I could see my gf kissin some fuker at the back of the room, end of the song, I dropped my guitar on the stage, grabbed my half drunk beer and jumped down off the stage and walked down the back....the singer was commentating the whole incident, then I smashed my beer bottle over this dudes head, dragged her back through the crowd, lol, the crowd was parting like I was moses parting the sea, I chucked her backstage, I got back on stage to applause, and announced my gf was a slut, and got the crew to chuck her out....lol, I was fkn ropable at the time, but funny looking back. :) Man was some fun scraps. :)

That's awesome....I'm sure she could have picked a better setting to be unfaithful...or at least she was thinking it after the show. :lol:

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:44 pm

Rock wrote:Hahaha, makes me laugh, these were skinny fkn rockstars, yet there seems to be all this rumor on how tough they were and all the fights they got in, we used to have some fkn mad fights with ppl in the crowd. Once the singer smashed this dude in the face with his mic stand, then jumped in the crowd, and the whole band followed and we kicked some good ass, lol.....Then my fave one, we were playing a 600+ gig, and during a song, I could see my gf kissin some fuker at the back of the room, end of the song, I dropped my guitar on the stage, grabbed my half drunk beer and jumped down off the stage and walked down the back....the singer was commentating the whole incident, then I smashed my beer bottle over this dudes head, dragged her back through the crowd, lol, the crowd was parting like I was moses parting the sea, I chucked her backstage, I got back on stage to applause, and announced my gf was a slut, and got the crew to chuck her out....lol, I was fkn ropable at the time, but funny looking back. :) Man was some fun scraps. :)

Sounds like me and the b/f I sucker punched when I caught him cheating :twisted:

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:12 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Moses! :lol:
Last edited by Deansolo on Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:27 am

Fretman wrote:

That's awesome....I'm sure she could have picked a better setting to be unfaithful...or at least she was thinking it after the show. :lol:

Nah, she wanted Rock to see her kissing that guy. Probably just wanted to make him jealous. If she really wanted to be unfaithful, she'd have gone outside.

Awesome how Rock handled it tho'! F**kin' classic! :lol:
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:34 am

Gutterflower wrote:

Sounds like me and the b/f I sucker punched when I caught him cheating :twisted:

After you sucker punched him you shoulda beat the s**t outta the skank he was cheating with! :D I would have liked to have seen that! *Yells to the crowd like at high school*...... CHICK FIGHT!!! :lol: :P
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:47 am

Hahaha nice 0one Linda, like to see that....hehe reminds me, I was walking along a place here called Hindley street, I guess u could call it Adelaides version of sunset strip....was about 9 at night, evrything was pumping, and me and the drummer were walking to the gig to get ready to play after dinner, out of nowhere, I get this fkn crack, right in the face from this chick, and she started going off at me..."U fkn prick, u told me u would call me u bastard, I would never have let u fuk me if u didnt want to see me again...etc etc"....She smacked me good, and I didnt know where to hide what to do, was humilated bad....I guess I should have called her..lol

And Fretman, she was just one of those chicks that didnt think, and would do alot of things at the spur of the moment, so she didnt think about where she was, prolly thought "He's on stage, he wont see ffrom here"... Who knows, then I find out later, that wasnt the first time, lol, she had already done the bass player....he just said "Come on Rock, dont let a chick upset ya man, she came on to me, wtf is a dude meant to do with a slut" He was right.. :)

Next

Return to Free for all...