Butchering the Beatles...new album

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Butchering the Beatles...new album

Postby Rock » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:54 pm

This will be interesting to get hold of....

NEW YORK, NY -- (MARKET WIRE) -- August 22, 2006 -- On October 24, 2006 Restless Records will release "Butchering The Beatles" -- featuring the BIGGEST, the BADDEST, the HEAVIEST all-star line-up ever assembled to honor what is arguably the greatest band ever -- THE BEATLES. All-in-all, over 50 internationally known recording artists bring their unique bone-crushing slant to these remarkable songs. Produced by Grammy award-winning producer/guitarist Bob Kulick and ace engineer Brett Chassen, "Butchering The Beatles" features 12 new, ass-kicking versions of The Beatles' chart-topping hits including "Hey Jude," "I Feel Fine," and "Day Tripper," plus the more esoteric "Hey Bulldog," barked out by the legendary Alice Cooper and "Tomorrow Never Knows," uniquely interpreted by the iconic Billy Idol, alongside classic concept songs like "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" and "Magical Mystery Tour.

For More info, song list and artists playing go here http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_ht ... _id=156299

Killer of Giants

Re: Butchering the Beatles...new album

Postby frethead » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:44 pm

What? No way!!! I want to hear Ronnie James Dio singing Love Me Do!!!! LOLOL

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:36 pm

Interesting...... :|
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:32 am

Deansolo wrote:Interesting...... :|
:P

Hey Rock, thanks fo the info, hope Stevens does a good job as usual... whoaa, + Steve Vai, Gregg Bisonnette, Lemmy etc. ... this's gonna be a real blast! ... öhö, but I missin Eddie and Jake :cry:

Return to Free for all...