Celebrity Duets-OMG

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Celebrity Duets-OMG

Postby Gutterflower » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:35 pm

I was just flipping channels and caught the weird spectacle of Peter Frampton playing backup while Cheech Marin sang Show Me The Way!! And they're being judged by Marie Osmond and Little Richard 8O

Reality tv-unf*ckingbelievable! Randy Travis, Chris Jericho, Lucy Lawless, and I don't know who else is on this...*running back to the NFL Network*

All Access Member

Re: Celebrity Duets-OMG

Postby Shadow » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:18 pm

I've seen the previews of this new TV series of actors/actresses trying to be :? musicians: I think my sister was watching it a couple of nights ago and believe it comes on the same time as Rock Star Supernova and that's a bad spot to be in because I want to see Rock Star Supernova. Anyway, it's a interesting twist so to speack Lucy Lawless is Xena isn't she that name sounds very familiar she's one of my favorite Super Action female figures her and the women from the Tv series Cleopatra fav one is Gina Torres! :twisted:

All Access Member

Re: Celebrity Duets-OMG

Postby Gutterflower » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:19 am

Shadow wrote: Anyway, it's a interesting twist so to speack Lucy Lawless is Xena isn't she that name sounds very familiar she's one of my favorite Super Action female figures her and the women from the Tv series Cleopatra fav one is Gina Torres! :twisted:

Yes, Lucy was Xena. I didn't recognize her at first because her hair is blonde now!

Return to Free for all...