Drummers.....

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Drummers.....

Postby Shadow » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:03 pm

Sorry to hear your experience some musicians problems Mr. Metal and somewhat found your post messages regarding "Drummers" quite amusing to say the less. Everyone in the band regardless of their position (well if their sessions musicians/they can't really have voice in the matter)in that working environment have something to offer & say to better enhance the whole at large. Their are musicians that are multi-instrumentalists & Vocalists as well even though it's a rarety & those that are stone solid passionate musicians with one or two instruments. One of my personal favorite Drummers/Lead Vocalists I've mentioned his name quite often enough is also the Writer: and material input is Soulful to the core. Peace and I wish you/Mr.Metal the best searching for a Drummer that won't hog the whole set yet still offers his own value imputs into your band. Peace!

Killer of Giants

Re: Drummers.....

Postby mrmetal » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:21 pm

It's just the way music is. We actually have several drummers interested, which is a good thing, but so far, they have all been pretty much difficult to get along with for some reason or another. I just don't feel it is the place of the drummer to tell a singer how to sing a song.

Previous

Return to Free for all...